1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You want a million dollars. Here you go

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by _indy, May 2, 2017.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No I'm comparing individual welfare and corporate welfare and why one is bad and the other is good

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then be specific because there are a huge number of things that fall into both of those categories. Some are comparable and some are not. If you're trying to compare the entirety of both then you're just being silly.

3. Fonda Dix

Sometimes people dont understand something and it has nothing to do with being silly. You have a kind of a naturally condescending tone dont you? :Poke:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only after you keep going down the path to ridiculous ;)

I do apologize if you don't understand it. It seems though as if you do however you are refusing to admit there are huge differences because then you couldn't get bitchy about it.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The main difference I see is that a corporation provides goods and or services that potentially benefit us. The welfare whore baby factory has zero chance of ever contributing anything to society. I think corps should be forced to stand on their own too but I would rather see them get it than individual welfare leeches.

XFBO likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Other than future democrat voters and/or participants in the industrial prison state. :moon:

XFBO likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

I can agree with this for sure.