1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Tube Video, But Political (And Funny)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jun 1, 2018.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. In Your Corner

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I just can't watch that twit. Let's take the Rosa Parks vs Rush Limbaugh issue. I fully support Rosa Parks, she must have been a gutsy lady given her time and place. A spark that lit the fuse. At the same time there were probably hundreds, if not thousands, of similar events that may have been cited as the spark. The time was obviously right.
    Rush on the other hand has expressed the thoughts of many Americans. You may not agree with him, I find him churlish at times, but I also find him to be on the right side of many issues I agree with. If he "speaks" for 25% of the population (just a FWAG) that's a whopping 80 million people...nothing to sneeze at. Certainly Rush has had a bigger impact than Edgar Bronfman, who also received the PMF. As a side note, AOC's hero, Obama, handed out 123 of these Oh so prestigious awards. They're more common than WERA number 1 plates! :crackup:

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, I made it one minute into that. No need to listen to a mindless nut job puppet. Her supporters are even worse.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are far more tolerant than I. I didn't last 30 seconds.

7. In Your Corner

You should have stuck with it, she says some funny stuff.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not worth listening to the utter bullshit and lies to get to them.

9. In Your Corner

10. In Your Corner

11. In Your Corner