1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Poor Young Bastards...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Patent1, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Patent1

Patent1 Well-Known Member

2. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

And this will only add a marginal cost to vehicles I assume....

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Have you seen the fuck ups on the road? The less control the masses have over their vehicles the better.

4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Any modern car with gps and /or you have a your cell phone with you....The monitoring has already began

5. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Kinda makes me glad I just turned 66 a few weeks ago...:D

6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I heard it would cost automakers roughly $350/vehicle.

7. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

When I was young, we *did* have Big Brother. Also Jefferson Airplane, Hendrix, Quicksilver... I was just a tot...

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I think I'll get all worried when it's being reported by a source that at least makes just a tiny effort not to appear agenda driven. :rolleyes:

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I know I'm old but I am not a fan of race bikes that don't have internal combustion engines. Unfortunately, for our own good they will say, it could all go electric. In my lifetime.

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

When you find that source let me know, every one of them seem to be agenda driven these days.

There was one at Tally, you didn't see it? He's been running it most of this season.

11. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

I've been saying this was only a matter of time. Soon after you'll get an email notifying you that .."you were going 38mph on the Dragon last night at 2am. ..and heres your ticket. Please pay in 30 days or this will be deducted from your checking acct. Have a nice day".

The end

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Thread is in general...

:D

13. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Not to mention, they ask you to input all your CC information for the donation on an unsecured web page. Seriously?!

:rolleyes:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

HBD on the big 60!

But yeah...driving is relegated as a chore to most, and most are not even halfway decent drivers. Automating it will benefit the majority, but what will happen to the enjoyment factor of going down that twisty road? Will the "driver" be able to control that?

Yeah we are F*&ked

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im guessing if people continue to pay red light cam tickets... it just may go that way. :(

I dont understand why States havent adopted more stringent driving qualifying tests. You have the Insurance industry pony up for some military like simulators, where drivers weaknesses are identified. Like night driving scenarios or inclement weather. Now dumbasses turn on their "hazzards" while driving and even bigger ones follow suit.

16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Being young has its perks...also known as internet pron.

17. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

18. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

19. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I always wondered why if the top US speed limit is 85 then why do the manufactures make vehicles that go over 80?

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Technology my ass.....just another invited invasion of privacy. Fuck it, just get it over with and put tracking chips in every person on the planet.