1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you might be a Republican if,,,

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by x1384, Aug 20, 2008.

1. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

:stupid:

2. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

You might be a republican if u dont kill babies...

3. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Fixed it

4. Smokes35

or any babies, really... there was nothing to fix.

5. Ganja Dude

What about all the ones the repubs will gladly send off to a needless war to die, or kill others. In case you didn't know war especially un needed war is no pro life. I forgot though it is ok if u kill them once they are 18+, but first you have to let them live that long so that your not considered a baby killer.:rolleyes:

6. Smokes35

uh-- VOULENTEER ARMY... made up of people OVER THE AGE OF 18...

making them adults... and to give me the "they're someone baby" bullshit.... theyre someones young adult who made a CONSCIOUS decison to join the military.

we all know im talking about people who suck the brains out of unborn babies or burn them to death with chemical baths inutero.

7. Ganja Dude

Basically it's ok to send a young adult who volunteered for the armed forces off to die in a uneeded war, but if u have an abortion you are a bad person. Gotcha:up:

Another good thing the great leader hasn't started the draft huh, not only does it not get the attention he doesn't want, but then you couldn't make the all volunteer argument.

BTW to plenty of mothers/fathers that is their baby that died, no matter the age or that they volunteered.

8. Smokes35

Using that method of thinking, I guess we should have just left the Germans take over the entire world so no ones child was hurt, right...

i think the weed is getting to you...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah and some people think smoking dope is a good idea. So what?

10. Ganja Dude

WWII was a needed war, Iraq was/is not. Using your thinking we should just invade any country that does not agree with us.

Thats it the weed is getting to me

11. Ganja Dude

Actually it has been proven by plenty that weed is/can be good for people. I know that whole medical use thing really bothers some people. Plus I am just proactive to Alzheimer's/cancer, instead of reactive.

12. Smokes35

If your goal is to make my brain explode... ur well on your way...

explain how WWII was a needed war... no wars are needed according to your methods of thinking... what makes WWII any different other than say.... 70 years of interpretation.

hey, and heroin was originally patented by the Bayer Corp... oops...

13. Ganja Dude

The Nazi's were attacking, and taking over other countries, Irag has not since the first gulf war (which saddam asked daddy Bush for permission to do). Hitler wanted world domination, Saddam did not. Saddam was no threat to us, or anyone outside of his country, the Nazi's were a threat to lots of countries. Does that help you see any difference?

Funny you bring that up, since a plant can not be patented, they want it eradicated so there is no way it can cut into their profits. Just like Coca-cola originally used cocaine in their product, once that was outlawed they found the next best thing in caffeine. Still gives you a boost, and is addictive, but it's legal.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  14. Ganja Dude

Just to make sure everyone is straight here, I DID NOT bring up the weed subject in this thread.:D

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

In the end, and this is just my opinions all war are mandated by economic or some religious. The latter, typically has an economic component.

Sometime we have the ability to attached other reasons behind war, like freedom, independence, etc. Sometimes, the labels are justified, sometimes not.

16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

no, it's republican. dems don't have the common sense to kill intruders.

:Poke:

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You might be a Democrat if you think Fig Newton is Huey's brother.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Dammit Mongo, see what you've started? (go to your room right now):mad:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Slow day already, had to do something :D

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

If you don't think an abortion is right for you, just don't get one.

What are you, PETA35?

Jeeesh!