1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You happy now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Feb 8, 2019.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Only if you have really bad aim....

2. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Well-Known Member

What’s even more rich is talking shit on the internet while using an alias. Talk about avoiding a beating....

3. Besides no lawyers being killed this whole thing sucks for our sport. It’s money pissed away on so many different levels that could’ve gone to cover club costs and maybe lower entry fees, gate fees ( no idea if that’s controlled by club or track but thought I read the club), etc, etc. Through all this bs there’s obviously a lack of transparency by the club which is not how the club is supposed to operate. Sadly this happens far to often with non profits as the reality of it is although the business may not profit the people that work for it profit more than a lot of non profit businesses. That’s one reason I’m very careful about where I donate money, and I donate a fair amount every year. Some very well known non profits end up having something silly like 25 or 30% of the money donated going to the actual cause and the CEO making a mil plus a year. What sucks is non profits certainly have their place but there is always some POS out there who has to take advantage of people.

John Branch and VFR#52 like this.
  4. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Oh sweet baby jesus, just when I thought this thread would die a timely death we manage to hit the nuke button and launch yet again. Woo Hoo, this place never fails to bring it!!

5. Finally came clean about cross dressing but then decided he better keep it quiet after all.

VFR#52 and CMRA 270 like this.
  6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

I used my real name Jessie.
    I would be happy to take you up on that so called beating bad ass.
    Need my address?
    Now would you like names of people you fucked over?
    But i do love the reviews for your shop.

Steven Isenhower

John Branch and Boman Forklift like this.
  7. At least you are honest with your faults, wether they are true or not this thread will surely have enough info eventually for us all to decide later :)

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think this thread has one of those new ghey ass 10 speed honder transmissions.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. You are talking about avoiding a beating in regards to someone else? If I ever see you in person keep in mind I have not forgot about the less than stellar transaction you and I had in the past, we can discuss it face to face. I’m not going to post the details and it wasn’t worth my time over a few hundred dollars but if I was you I’d not throw stones in a glass house.

John Branch and VFR#52 like this.
  10. Well it shifts faster than an F1 car and always seems to be able to find another gear.

badmoon692008 and VFR#52 like this.
  11. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Powerglide...rigged to a Goldwing...'78 model with a 'jammer...

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

It needs a couple of more gears to keep up with this thread. LOL

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Speaking of ghey. :crackup:
    Slim Shady

CMRA 270 likes this.
  14. CMRA 270

Dude...I'm 2 fiddy...slim in any context is complimentary.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

So at least I got the ghey part correct. Good to know. ;):D

17. CMRA 270

Ghey 2 fiddy…

Has a ring to it...

18. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

So given the stated financial tomfoolery... What's the damage. How much are we talking about?

19. CMRA 270

?

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

How much are the club members out? How much did someone siphon off?