1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Georgia and Texas boys best save up some money

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Mar 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well they could just provide oral suction on my male reproductive organ.. for me.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Someone should give the ladies a biology lesson. Ejaculate doesn't come from the testicles...

K51000 likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh "come" on now.............this is just crazy.:D

5. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Abortions aren't all that hard to get in Texas.

6. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Whew! Since I've had a vasectomy I'm in the clear.

7. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

It's 50 instead of 100, probation instead of jail time. (unless your a repeat offender)

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Only a fuckin idiot woman would come up with that bullshit.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Well, hell, let's make things even. Men should require woman to wear an armband whenever they are on their period. Gotta preserve the "sanctity of peace". :rolleyes:

It's a shame that a representative doesn't have the capability of introducing legislation that actually stands a chance of consideration. She shoulda been the DNA that went down the drain...many lives saved from having idiocy hoisted upon them.

What's next? Psychologically analyzing dreams to determine whether that wet dream was predatory? Of course it was...
    Sex is predatory. It's the nature of the game.
    And are you gonna be charged for an unconscious crime? :eek:

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So Ms. Farrar proves that it would be a good idea for all degrees to have some sort of basic biology component. What a fucking imbecile...

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

What happen to "my body, my choice"?? Women can choose to keep or kill the baby (doesn't matter what the partner wanted to do) and guys cant beat off without penalty??

We need an asteroid to slam this planet