1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You’re all on notice:

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Press Release From Fong, Texter & Mees, Attorneys at Law:

Altus Motors to field Robby-Bobby McLendon for Motoamerica Finale at Barber Motorsports Park

Altus Motors will enter their Yamaha Fz07 in MotoAmerica at Barber Motorsports Park and will enter famed Motorsports Superstar Robby-Bobby Mclendon to guide the handlebars around the challenging circuit.

Hailed by the majority of of Motorsports as quite simply, Pound for Pound the greatest of all time, rest assured the team owners and racers will be on full alert in Alabama.

Based out of Oklahoma, Altus is on the rise in Professional Roadracing as a team and since their bike was available, the choice was simple.

Rumor has it, while sitting at his desk in their dealership and discussing the race program, George Nassaney turned to his wife Janette slammed the phone down and said "Find me Robby-Bobby".

Sean Clarke of WERA, where Robby cut his teeth in roadracing was reached for comment and had this to say "We've seen riders come and go through our ranks. Some go on to Race Superbikes and even MotoGp. Then there's Robby. If we had a ladder in which to measure greatness it would be Casey Stoner in 3rd, with Agostini in 2nd, then out front lapping the field is Robby-Bobby. He's our Moto-Miracle Worker"

We reached out to Robby while on the road to the Springfield round of American Flat Track where he will be competing and he had this to say:
    "It was pretty cool of George to call and see if I would like to ride his bike. They had an opening, and I'm not gonna not ride an awesome bike! I moved a modeling gig I had to an alternate weekend so I'm really looking forward to going back to my favorite race track. It's been a hot minute since I've flogged a bike on a road Race circuit, and I've added a few pounds but let's be honest, everyone out here is trying to be a horse jockey so I'm working with a little extra mechanical grip. I already turned down the Yoshimura ride that my good buddy Roger offered me, but I just couldn't commit like that. Tony Elias is a delicate flower and I couldn't take ruffling his feathers week in and week out. I am a little bummed I won't be in the same class as Josh Herrin because he's my favorite rider to punt off the track for blocking.

Right now I've got my mind sharp and I'm looking forward to adding to my record book. Currently I'm still in the lead as "sexiest racer alive", as well as the only racer to assault 3 or more technical inspectors at once. I'm proud of that one. Nowadays my trips through Tech are like a president entering a foreign country. Nothing but honor and respect.

I'm really excited about this opportunity and I think with my skills on the bike, as well as my mechanical ability, we should have a solid run. I just want to put the other racers on notice that I'm not here to make friends. If you step to me then you'll be another statistic in the "record book"

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Now we know why BeIN wants so much more money for their programming.

KneeDragger_c69, beac83, joec and 8 others like this.
  3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

A legend in his own mind... :crackup:

TurboBlew, G Dawg, Mot Okstef and 3 others like this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

See ya there|congrats

5. Robby-Bobby

Duh! You think this comes cheap???

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Florida speak for "I have the pace."

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dirt Diggler.

ToofPic, GixxerBlade and ChemGuy like this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Good lord you sound like you're scottish!!! Takes one to know one:beer:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  9. joec

joec brace yourself

You forgot "the end"

DrA5 likes this.
  10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You saw someone else get "Broome" attention after a treadmill challenge...and you needed to post this. :D

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got Robby Bobby.

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Rossi has Robby Bobby :D
    And Stoner said ...WHO ???

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

How do we get Kayla into this race??!! I want RB to be lapped by a 10 yr old trash talkin young woman.

14. Robby-Bobby

I’d be the first to high five her!!

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I hear they are a fantastic team to ride for.....

But congrats on the opportunity.

Steady T likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you'd better produce or the blow back is gonna be biblical.

And the trumpets blew and the fiery hand of god came down himself came down from the heavens and slapped RB right in the ding ding!

17. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

I just made my plane reservation for Barber race. I am not missing the opportunity to see the mini GOAT in action. Going to talk my son into going .

badmoon692008, Robby-Bobby and G Dawg like this.
  18. Robby-Bobby

I’m trying to get them all to come to my area and we all ride together as a “team”

I wanna get Jd on a dirt tracker

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao dude no matter what, I’m having a damn good time.

r6boater, joec and t11ravis like this.
  20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

that retro, early '90s style MX jumpsuit is perfect! lol