1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes CNN is so bad they pay for you to have to watch!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by speeddaddy, Dec 20, 2019.

1. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Old news. Yawn.

Just because they think it is worth a few bucks to have it on in airports doesn't make it bad or good. They can probably get that back in increased ad revenue due to those extra eyeballs watching in the airports so probably actually a smart business move. Side note: I do think it is bad, but nothing in that article is evidence of that one way or the other.

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

I don’t think the situation is bad, actually think it’s sad. CNN is so irrelevant then . Or shitty, or whatever you wanna use :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh..I always find somewhere to sit so I don't have the distraction. I'd rather read a book.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Hilarious! CNN just set a new low ratings record during primetime viewing and has gone through two rounds of big layoffs. Say what you want about their garbage content but you have to admire the fact that they go down swingin! :crackup:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Slapping......you spelled it wrong

blkduc likes this.
  7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It was awkward when CNN spent 3 years talking about a missing airplane. Unless there was snow somewhere in the NE, then that.

tl1098 likes this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You don't find it awkward they spent 3 years talking about a Russian hoax that's been debunked and they're dreaming about how to rehash it now?

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They straight lied to their viewers for years. Their viewership should be limited to far left whackjobs in Mom's basement waiting for the next pussy hat parade announcement.