1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha ycs1

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by battermancj, Dec 23, 2007.

1. battermancj

battermancj Well-Known Member

i am looking for a 67-68 ycs1 engine or cyl any help would be great

2. Yamaha179

Yamaha179 Well-Known Member

I believe I have a pair of cylinders that would work. They were on a early Yamaha engine I had that had been converted to TD1 cylinders. I do not remember the engine designation, maybe YDS3? I do know that the cylinders that were on it were TD1. Those cylinders and the bottom end were sold but I still have the original cylinders, pistons, heads and carburetors. The cylinders have been bored and honed, the pistons are new and never run. All parts are Yamaha. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I check that more than the bbs and might not see a private message.
    Lyn Garland

3. battermancj

thank you i will check if they will work

4. battermancj

hear is a photo of the of the bike if anyone has any of these around not only the engine but the whole bike i will take it off there hands if they dont want it

Attached Files:

5. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Chris, The YDS3 that Lyn speaks of is a 250cc bike. While not exactly legal for AHRMA 200GP, it would help push your incredible-hulk sized body around the track... :D :beer: And I think it's legal for WERA 350GP...

6. MV

MV Well-Known Member

I've got some TD2 Cylinders. Pistons rings..gaskets, Dont know if they would work. If so...they are available.