1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ya think?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Jul 17, 2003.

1. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

I'll give Brad his taste in bikes, those are fun bikes for riding not collecting dust.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dennis, Brad said he collects vintage guitars (he has some real sick ones) but not motorcycles at this point.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

dennis is just mad that he's spent 21 years peeling potatos for the army, and couldn't buy a lump of shit with his E3 pay.

4. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

what are you? his PR/love slave or something :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Corporate enforcer. :D

Now where's my Cactus Jack bat? :D

6. Dennis Piert

Dennis Piert Well-Known Member

Great assumption... again

I don't owe a penny to anyone, and have my savings covered so that at age 50 I will work no more. I can play golf, travel, and enjoy my bikes.. 1990 Honda RC30(mint), 1997 Kawa ZX7R(full on race bike), and my 1998 Ducati Senna #297(mint). Oh yeah, I own my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Laredo fully loaded. Did I mention my childrens collage funds? Yeah, one is 3 and the other is 4 months old, but they are ready for collage when it's time. Did I mention that I will be paid $2,000 a month with COL increases for as long as I live?
    Get real, jealousy has nothing to do with flaming Brad. He is just such an easy target because he paints such a large bullseye on his forhead. You don't need a sharp shooters medal to hit him dead square, although I do have one. If someone leaves the door so wide open and continues to put their foot deep in their own mouth who can resist? Jealous.... I'm really trying to figure that one out.
    Dennis

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm. RC30 Hun? How close to stock? Original plastic and paint? Oh nevermind, I’m poor. :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Re: Re: Brad is always impaired

The convertible top is necessary b/c she can't fit into a regular vehicle on account of that Beehive hairdo.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Re: Re: Brad is always impaired

And oh yeah, all four bikes are stored in a $400 Home Depot shed out back behind the double wide.

:D

:clap: I slay me!!

10. Dennis Piert

Saw the last one

Dave,
    I saw the last time you posted this, and would have responded, but the poor bit kind of negates the sale. Just to cure your curiousity... Dan Kyle motor with only the break-in miles put on it(painful process). AFAM sprokets and chain kit brand new. EBC Prolite rotors with HH pads and Galfer Lines all Brand new. New Pirelli Evo Dragons. When I was having Dan rebuild the motor I stipped the bike down to every nutt and bolt so that nothing was installed. I replaced every bearing and seal in the chassis, and spent a small fortune on hardware. If it had corrosion on it I removed it, and if it wouldn't come off to my satisfaction I bought it new. The only thing about this machine is that it still needs $5K to be the bike I want forever. Over time I will end up with the HRC radiators, deep dish oil pan, Micron exhaust, Ohlins front end, Ohlins shock, Magnesium wheels, and some other small trick items. Of course anyone who has this bike keeps every stock part in case a buyer would want them, and yes I have everything stock so that I can put it all back should a person want me to. It really is a treat to ride, and if you get the chance you should take it. Quite amazing that Honda had so much technology so long ago on a street bike. It still keeps up with new bikes on the road.
    Dennis

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm poor. I'm poor. I'm poor. Must keep telling myself that so I don't call Dennis. :D

12. Dennis Piert

You can hear it...

Dave,
    This is your sub-conscious speaking... call Dennis.. with the RC30, Dan Kyle Motor, extra's! Ask for pictures... stripped down, and rebuilt.. so clean.. can't sleep.. need this bike.. ask how much.. need this bike..

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Re: You can hear it...

well gee...... if you are set up sooooo well financially, and the bike is soooooooo nice, why are you trying to sell it so bad? hmm?

lessee......25K brand new...... 10K used. good investment.

good guitars appreciate very nicely.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Absolutely. I'll post a date when Brad gets his ass in gear.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Man, that would be so cool to hang with Sam "K". Oh, and also you two clowns. :D But, I was jamming to ABBA and my airamp... it blew a vaccum tube. I was doing the hair twirling thing (pretty cool for a bald guy) when it blew so now I'm in a neck brace. Doc says I can't travel for a few weeks. :D

That and it's like 16 billizion miles from my apt.

David