1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Games Rally Cars....give the little guy some support

Discussion in 'General' started by ZXNick, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ZXNick

ZXNick Well-Known Member

I know this is a motorcycle racing forum but figured some might like this type of thing. One of my good friends is way into Rally Car racing and co-drives for a guy named Pat Moro. My buddies name is Mike Rossey. For the second year in a row they qualified for the x-games rally cross competition. They are a small privateer team going up against the full factory efforts of Pastrana and Block. They are 1st in their class so they got in again...

They got pretty well smoked last year by Colin Mcrae which was still cool in my buddy's view.....It would be like somebody here getting beat by Rossi in a one on one race. Even though you lost, you still got to race against him. So I think the rally races are on Sunday so if your watching it and you see Pat Moro and Mike Rossey out racing against the big boys, give them a cheer...lol. They did a little segment about Pat last year, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq-A7wFw22Y&feature=related