1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF? Any Road Atlanta pics????

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jul 6, 2007.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

For some reason, I haven't run any vintage yet.

Maybe I just feel better getting smoked by newer bikes than I would getting smoked by older bikes. :D

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey I know exactly how you feel!!!:crackhead:
    But I think Im done with the Vintage stuff. I ran a 954 in the first round nationals and I really liked the power and wieght of the new bikes. It was so much fun even though I was hurting like hell. So next season I think Ill be on something alittle newer than the F3s Ive been on in the past.

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

There was a guy there this past week Also from the northern regions on an F3 that put down a 1:36 and some change. I think he was 2 seconds faster than the winning bike at GNF. I know my best isnt anything close to that.

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

That's funny!

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

clubman sucks. :D

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

:crackhead:

:moon:

:D

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Dont know why some people had to piss off all the photogs. Seems to me like the people who want the photos are all the racers and since all the racers are the wera board shouldnt the photogs be able to post on here to tell us where the photos are at?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No.

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

oooooh, you're getting banned for this :Poke:

but... :stupid:

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Yo,Ed, the store carries it, but your in the wrong isle. Try the OTHER isle.:Poke:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sorry but where has anyone told photographers they are not allowed to post? For that matter, where have any of them been told they could not answer a question such as the one that started this thread?

12. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sorry, I was at the lake all weekend taking a much deserved break (and sorting pics). We will be uploading our pics tomorrow (see thread in classified re: VHS Photo at Road Atlanta).

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

How dare you! :D

14. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

The lake was awesome!!!

15. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

good answer:up: :D

16. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

"10 story drop" from Suzuki bridge to T12?
    I thought it was only 3?

17. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

We're not pissed off - I think we were all tired from Cycle Jam, that being 4 days and a huge party. And soooooooo many photos to process, just taking abit longer to get them posted. I think it used to be that we would want to see who got their posting up first, and announced it in the General section. But now since we know the Classified's section doesn't de-queue threads as quickly, we're more mellowed out about getting them up for public viewing in a hurry.

Hang in there - we're all working on getting pictures out to ya still. After all, they are pictures of YOU ALL. :D
    Thanks.

18. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sorry Roo, I've always put in the classified and I'm working just as hard as I always have to get the pics sorted and up. I've not mellowed any about getting my work done, working my ass off as usual.

19. Pavel

Pavel Well-Known Member

The shots will start to get uploaded tonight. I've not been going to the lake but we did take the kids to the beach this weekend. Life's short ... gotta have some fun too.

20. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

post some pics. :D :Poke: