1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Street SV or other cheap Street bike to mess around with

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Booger, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Looking for something I can title now and get some Fall riding in, then maybe build something cool with it over the Winter.

G1 or 2 SV, old Duc, EX250 maybe--bikes like that.

Preferably within a couple of hours of Baltimore.

Whatcha got fellas?

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

You can have all my ex500 stuff if you want it. 1 titled frame(bare),1 spare no-title frame,and 1 complete race bike(no-title frame,and misc. front ends/parts. 1 parts engine,2 good engines,etc.etc.etc. Im actually looking to clear all of it out or im going to scrap it.The complete bike is the ex I was racing on this year,and its modified(frame) for a FZR Fox shock. $400 for ya if you want it,but without the Fox shock.I need to make R3 room.Im an hour south from B-MO,depending on traffic.

3. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

^^ too bad you were not a good bit closer - I was looking around for a stupid cheap 500 to crash a bit lol

I really want a 01-06 Monster for the same purpose as the OP but don't want to spend $4k on one. I would have thought a little '02 or so M620 runner could be had for $2k somewhere