1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Searching for track bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tirefriar, Nov 12, 2018.

1. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

I just sold my 2002 ZX6R track bike. Had fun on the short tight tracks, not so much on longer straightaways especially with 245lbs of my fat ass on it. Ideally, would like to find a track bike with larger cc, set up for track. I am not a racer, just a casual group C rider looking to improve his skills. Not looking for latest and the greatest but something that is maintained and will pass track tech inspections. Want to keep budget for under $3k. I am in Southern Cal. Please feel free to text or text to 818 822 8625 and let me know what you got.

2. Theducatiman

Theducatiman Well-Known Member

For a little more I’ve got a 848 for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tirefriar

4. Theducatiman

Theducatiman Well-Known Member

Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. tirefriar

emailed replied

6. tenracing

tenracing to finish first, one must first finish.

Can you stretch for 4k? Got a solid track day bike, we'll sorted, runs great

7. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

D3ECF242-2DD2-497F-A7D9-E70C834A0898.jpeg For a little more this could be yours located in canyon Country

8. tirefriar

9. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

If it doesnt workout I have a sorted Mille R setup real nice located in SoCal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. tirefriar

Appreciate the offer. Coincidentally I’m prepping a 2007 RSV. In Cali as well.

Chaplain45 likes this.
  11. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Let's ride! Auto club this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12. tirefriar

Never been to Auto club track but I’m planning to go to big willow on 9/28. Won’t be riding the Ape but will have my friend’s old Gixxer 750. I need to do a bit of work on the rsv, have most parts already. Plus I want to have Amauri give it a look over before tacking it out on the track...

Chaplain45 likes this.
  13. tirefriar

to mods: please close this thread or change title to FOUND. don't want to keep this thread open and waste anyone's time.