1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Rear PitBull Stand

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by wheelz96, Mar 11, 2019.

1. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Located in Augusta, GA. I'm sick of wobbly, cheap, rear stands. I have finally learned my lesson.

Looking for a rear PitBull stand setup for spools and a PitBull tire wedge also..

Let me know what you got. Thanks!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. wheelz96

If I don't hear from someone by end of the week I will buy new no problem. Until then...

What would I do without you Mongo..

4. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

I have several extra in my shop that I need to send to a good home. $100 each.

However, I'm around Raleigh NC and don't know of a good way to ship these. Know anyone that might be travelling to/through the area?

5. wheelz96

I will actually be coming to Charlotte this weekend (Lake Norman) if you are willing to meet me?

6. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

I won't be able to travel this weekend, and that's a 3 hour drive from me. It's possible that I'll be at CMP for the Friday practice before CCS on 4/12, but I can't confirm yet. And that's not really close to Augusta unless you're planning to attend.

7. wheelz96

CMP is under an hr and a half from me. That would be good timing considering I wont need the stand until the 4/20 weekend at Tally. I would be willing to come up and grab it from you then. PM me and we can discuss details..

8. wheelz96

Found one! Gotta love the forums..