1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Honda Hawk

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cajun636, Oct 2, 2010.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Anyone got one set up preferrably?

2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Yes but you would need to ship it. I'm up in New England. LMK

3. civicious

civicious CMRA #265

Give Roger at OnRoad OffRoad in Austin a call, he's got one with an F3 front end and a Fox rear shock, set up and ready to race, just needs a little TLC. I was going to buy it from him to use as a B-bike for next year, but I just got laid off, so no big spendin' for me anytime soon.

http://www.ororcycle.com/

4. LANDRICSCUSTOMS

LANDRICSCUSTOMS Well-Known Member

i have an 88 hawk with an f2 front.. comes with two race tails.. 3 rear subframes.(2 aluminum and one steel.) has a fox rear shock i believe.. (needs nitrogen charge.) fully safety wired.. only issue with the bike is the front brakes are binding a bit. i think the calipers just need a rebuild but i'm pretty sure you could pick up a pair on ebay for dirt cheap money.. i'd be willing to take $1200 to ease the cost of shipping.. pm me and i'll shoot you some pics.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

6. yoomit

yoomit Member

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

8. yoomit

yoomit Member

oh, didn't realize that section required membership.
    cajun - pm me if you're interested, i can email u the details.

9. AER

AER Well-Known Member

Let me help...it's a cool Hawk!! (yoomit, if not ok to repost let me know and I will delete copy!)

>>>
    a lot of contemplating going on right now with how much racing i'll be doing moving forward.
    with that in mind, wanted to gauge if there is interest out there for my race hawk.
    here are the specs:

663 motor - fairly mint, i'd say it's gotten 5-7 weekends of racing since it was rebuilt (Jan/Feb 09) and i'm a slow novice so i'm certain the motor is still a baby
    (you can find my motor rebuild post on T1A - thanks to matt & gino)
    JD's x9 cam
    slotted cam sprockets
    +1mm intakes
    mild head work
    stage 3 carbs
    fox shock - 1300lb spring (refreshed by martire@gmd)
    RC51 front end - rebuilt by martire@gmd (have the other caliper and rotor as well, but the single rotor is plenty of stopping power)
    hiperform undertail exhaust - section of it was rebuilt after my getoff at loudon, but i promise you won't be able to tell the difference
    hiperform subframe
    tank slightly dinged

battery's dead, you'll need a new one. i found this out the last time i went up to loudon (3 months ago?) and basically just drove back home that same day.

i think that's pretty much it. ask questions if u have any.
    i'm thinking 3000...is that nuts?<<<

[​IMG]

10. yoomit

yoomit Member

aah, thank u sir!

11. cgwinner

cgwinner New Member