1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Aprilia RS 125/250 2T or Cagiva Mito

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by BeanEater, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

I went through the same thought process and came out just barely on the other side. It helped that it was 90 minutes from me vs. (I'm guessing) 4hr for you.

This is actually the 2nd time this year. 6 weeks ago it was a track-only 848. Shit will really go sideways when I get access to my 4 friends' shared space. 63 bikes in there last I checked and one of them is moving, taking 5 with him. 4 if I buy his Buell XB12S.

2. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

YO! we're moving the shop and cleaning up, we found an Aprilia rear wheel, 17x4 RIGHT SIDE DRIVE. I think it may be RS125??
    If you know what it fits or need it, it's free, just pay shipping or come get it.

motion likes this.
  3. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

gone....
    ...gone...

4. flyingfun

flyingfun Member

Morning Gents, looking for some help. Going to sell my RS250 owned since 2009, well kept and ridden 100 - 200 miles a year, not much last summer. Gettin old and having a few health issues. Any interest PM me and just trying to get a value of worth?

Thanks,

Paul PXL_20240415_210957734.jpg

Mike Fennell likes this.
  5. flyingfun

flyingfun Member

6. flyingfun

flyingfun Member

Year 2000

7. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

There has been a fair amount of 2 stroke stuff happening here lately.

FANTASTIC!

8. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

How many miles on the motor? Cup conversion or originally a street model? Should be worth somewhere between 12K-16K.

10. flyingfun

flyingfun Member

I believe a cup conversion? S/N ZD4LDA500YS0234. Odometer shows 5988 however upon purchase seller had re-done motor recently and I have put around 1400 miles on it after buying. About all I know - runs great...

Thanks for the info, appreciated!

Paul