1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB:7x14-16 Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Chand, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

Looking to buy 7x14-16 enclosed trailer ..preferably already setup for track days.

2. Andres aguirre

Andres aguirre Well-Known Member

I have a 6x12 v nose already set for track days. This one has 5000btu ac unit, insulation all around, microwave, small fridge, I designed the front v area for cabinets and that's where the microwave and the fridge are located. It has vinyl checked flooring, I also added it 2 windows, one on each side. It has a small power panel with led lights and outlets around the trailer. Nice set up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chand likes this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Probably need to be more specific.

What all are you wanting? Are you wanting just a box with chocks? Or, are you wanting one outfitted like a toy hauler, with A/C, generator, etc?

What about budget? New, budget trailers are in the $4K-$5K range. Quality are $9K and up.

If you’re just wanting a box with chocks and are anywhere close to the new, budget trailer cost, just buy new and set it up how YOU want. People want crazy money for used up junk, these days.

Chand likes this.
  4. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

Yeah, this might be a way to go. Still exploring for that steal deal.

ducnut likes this.
  5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

OP, you're in the heart of cheap trailer country....My '17 7x16 v-nose Homesteader Patriot cost me $3600 new, OTD, w/3 yr warranty.

You can get the same size trailer in GA for less than $3000.