1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB - 1990 FZR400 Parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Motomeister13, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Motomeister13

Motomeister13 Well-Known Member

Looking for gold calipers and gold dished rotors. Looking for clean clean clean parts.

One set of each.

Yes I know the R6 blue dots calipers bolt right on. I am holding out for the originals.

Thank you,

Rich

:up:

2. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I will look in the pile of stuff I have... I don't think I have any "nice/clean" rotors though...

3. Motomeister13

Hey Joe

I will take what I can get. Calipers would be a GREAT start.

Thank you,
    Rich

4. G two Racing

G two Racing Member

'90 FZR 400 Calipers

I just happen to still have a set, with a set of Ferodo pads still in the package. PM me know if your interested and we can talk $s.

Thanks, Greg G

Attached Files:

5. Motomeister13

Wow. those look very nice

I do indeed want the calipers. I am guessing that they will need a re-build, which is fine.

I have never used Ferroddo pads, adn I am most comfortable with the EBC's but, as they say... If the price is right. :)

You have a price in mind? If not, I can PM you an offer?

Thank you!

Rich

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I have a set of the fitting R6 calipers and EBC rotors in great shape if you're ever interested ;)

7. G two Racing

G two Racing Member

400 Calipers

Probably will need a good cleaning for sure - they have been sitting on my bench since '92, and since all my 400's are '88-'89 I never used them. Sure, make me an offer, I just want them to get used..

8. How bout I use one of them 400's you have sitting in the corner? I want the orange one.