1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wsbk subscription gripe

Discussion in 'General' started by sicc, May 19, 2018.

1. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

when watching the races after the fact (not live) there are pop ups in the upper corner which indicate passes, crashes, etc. they usually pop up a few seconds before the actual pass, my eyes go right to it and it kind of ruins the excitement. can these things be turned off? i don't recall the motogp pass doing this.

2. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Sit far enough away that you can’t read it :Poke:

3. Off topic, but what happened to 2012 and 2013?

There is 2yr gap and those seasons aren’t on the site.

4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I think there is a setting to turn off annotations or some such, plus no spoiler mode. I don’t get any pop ups, but I can’t remember all the settings available and don’t have it on my phone.

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I ALWAYS watch from the NO SPOILER page...

TX Joose likes this.
  6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Yep wsbk no spoiler every time .

7. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

i always use no spoiler as well. i did some investigating. the popups happen in the new html player but not the old flash player. i could always go back to the old player but the new one allows you to cast from your phone and chrome browser directly to the tv without sharing the screen.

what to do what to do....

8. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

I don't know if this will fix your issue but I always just cast the races from the Go90 app on my phone.
    Just search for Bein Sports WSBK and MotoGP. I don't pay for Bein Sports but I've heard this content is included through the app for Att and Verizon cell service. Not sure if others work.

9. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

10. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I use the No Spoiler link for my MGP pass and still had the pop ups...lame-o

11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Yup, the new player has that and I havent found a way to turn it off. Timing is terrible, they are enbeded spoilers.

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I went and watched on the flash player version and didn't get the pop up. Did it back to back with the new html player and it showed up on that one. So, I guess going forward, be sure to use the flash player version.