1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK site and app

Discussion in 'General' started by Subaruzi, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

I'm floundering around trying to find full races...
    I just signed up, I didn't follow the season and was planning on starting to watch now that MotoAmerica is done. I cant find the full races.... Site is driving me insane.

Does the site have them or am I fucked until the 2021 season starts?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

2. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Google WSBK no spoiler

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

This

4. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Thank you.

I kept getting the attached. The site blows. It's terrible.
    Screenshot_20201108-192346.jpg

5. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I just logged into my account and all the races are there...did you pay just for access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Thanks for taking time to do that.

I paid for it on Saturday. I'll have to try from a computer as it might be better navigation.

Newyork likes this.
  7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Last year I paid in February and they turned off my account the day after the last race. I contacted them and they gave me an additional 7 days. They see it as a season pass, that is over when the season is over.

I also don't see any races on the no spoiler page now.

8. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

So they don't provide access to old races? I fucking hate this service. I might ask for refund on it as it just pisses me off

9. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

Not sure what’s wrong with your access but I also logged into WSBK and went to videos, scrolled down to Full Sessions and also looked at classics - both there. Sucks your having issues. I used WSBK.com, not the app. It sure if that’s the issue

10. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

The old races are on there they call them classics. Definitely use www.worldsbk.com not the app. That app is useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

That seems to be my problem. The MA app is light years better and that's not great. I'll stick to the website.
    Thanks

Newyork likes this.
  12. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

the motogp app is the only one who has gotten it right. you can set the start screen to "no spoiler" and you can chrome cast from the app, full control. my only gripe is that on race vids, the picture typically shows whose in front into T1, ruining the start. a bonus this year is because of covid they have extended the membership until 2021 race 1, so you can see all the off season stuff.

worldsbk app is guaranteed to spoil due to loading directly into the newest vids screen and you cant cast anymore, as far as i know. used to be able to but when you cast you couldnt skip time once casting started.

moto america app is good for casting but also guaranteed to spoil because you see the podium interviews mixed into the video listings.

best bet is
    https://www.motogp.com/en/videos/spoiler+free
    https://www.worldsbk.com/en/videos-nospoiler

badmoon692008, 23103a and Senna like this.
  13. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

app is crap.

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

They outsource the dev of these apps based on cost. My prediction is that the ownership of the decisions is with the marketing or business dweebs instead of some form of engineering dweebs.

These apps should never have seen an ounce of daylight with paying customers.