1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you hit it?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 22, 2018.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not sure you physically could.

I don’t understand how people get this way. They must have zero willpower. I also don’t understand why doctors give them such bad advice about how to reverse it. They always put them on low calorie, low fat diets and they don’t ever work. They should put them on a ketogenic and fasting regimen and the pounds would melt off.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

There's plenty to melt. Maggots. Can you imagine how bad she smells? Good lord...

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

They get this way because it’s considered a disability. They sit back and eat all day off the taxpayers dime. Then usually have someone they mentally abused to the point that they do whatever is asked of them. Stop labeling being a fat fuck a disability and you won’t get people like this anymore.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

She'd probably have a heart attack if she saw our Blue Apron thread.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I find this difficult to masturbate to.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:crackup: So it's not just me?

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Be creative. Think of all the places you could stick it. And if you work up an appetite, there's surely some chicken mcnuggets or something hiding under a roll you could snack on!

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good luck to her but I hear her saying who's fault it is and she was not on the list. Not sure they can help her yet. Maybe prolong her life long enough to realize how much SHE has to do.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I’ll let you get all artistic on that...what ever it is. I will never be that hungry.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was watching this episode last night, it was a new one...I have sort of a sick fascination with this program. This woman was completely nutso, by the end of the episode she accomplished nothing, didn't get the surgery and basically wasted an entire year and even worse I suspect they don't have the money for this stuff and its being paid for by taxpayer benefits.

The doctor on this show puts them on a low calorie/low carb diet (usually doesn't mention fat content explicitly) before he will perform surgery on any of them. They first have to prove that they can stick to a low calorie diet before he'll operate because even with a bypass you can still eat enough calories throughout the day to stay huge, you just have to spread them out over a longer period of time, which I'm sure these people are very adept at.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

No, why would I want to damage my auto.

13. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I sell some equipment for bariatric patients, this is way more common than you'd think.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

People get this way just like they get the way that makes them shoot up a place. Untreated mental illness.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I ran into that fat show one evening and also became fascinated.
    One of the really strange things is how many of these massive women (who usually have soul-sucking personalities) have boyfriends, and they're normal-sized, normal acting guys who are dedicated to them.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Just find a fold and dive in, bet the maggots would make it interesting.

17. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

For sure, and there's usually an enabler involved. "Little Billy said he was hungry, I can't just let him starve", says the mother about her 600lb son.

18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I don't even have the stomach to click on the link just reading the comments.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nope, it's EXACTLY how common as I think: http://www.lahey.org/Departments_an..._Weight_Loss_Center/Obesity_Demographics.aspx

'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

https://renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/

Top 10 Most Obese Countries (July 1st, 2017)
    1. United States of America – 109,342,839
    2. China – 97,256,700
    3. India – 65,619,826
    4. Brazil – 41,857,656
    5. Mexico – 36,294,881
    6. Russia – 34,701,531
    7. Egypt – 28,192,861
    8. Turkey – 23,819,781
    9. Iran – 21,183,488
    10. Nigeria – 20,997,494

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned