1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK I Round 5 I Assen I July 23-25

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Jul 19, 2021.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Interdimensional travel is above my pay grade, but we could start a Go Fund Me account.

Trainwreck likes this.
  2. nigel smith

I see. You are as to this board as Rasputin was to the Russian imperial court. I pray that you not be shot, poisoned, stabbed, and drowned all within the span of a day. We won't even mention public speculation as to the magnitude of your more private parts.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Say? He literally tried to punch him off the bike during a race.

418 likes this.
  4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I tend to think of myself more in the line of Wamba and his relationship to the royalty in Ivanhoe, rather than a Rasputin. I just don't have much affinity for Rasputin. Wamba on the other hand has character and wisdom. Plus, I am not a fan of being shot, stabbed, poison and drowned individually, much less all in one day. We will also leave my private parts out of this discussion.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's one way to look at it. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed in the class. I just don't like it. And based on the popularity of the class in recent years, I'm not convinced a lot of people do.

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I must have missed that. Over the years there have been some seasons I barely kept up with any series due to time. Anyone got a vid link? What the hell led up to this incident? FWIW, I too now do not like sofa glue :D

7. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I remember watching that race and thinking WTF? Douche.. Amazingly enough I can find no video evidence on the interwebs...

8. nigel smith

Google portimao 2008 supersport highlights. It'll come right up.

418 likes this.
  9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Hayes was fast and Glue didn't appreciate it ...

10. evomach

evomach Well-Known Member