1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK | 2019 | Round 4 | Assen | April 12 - 14

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Lots of racing this weekend

but this is probably how all 37 races in WSBK will look like
    Capture.JPG

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He’s bound to crash once or twice. It’s in his blood.

track wagon likes this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He only crashed in GP riding around at %110 trying to keep up with everybody. Now that he's in WSBK he can ride around at %95 and not really push the limit too much......

4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

This.

5. Quicktoy

I absolutely agree. But we’ve all crashed riding at 95%

6. Quicktoy

And I hope he wins every race this year. I’m just saying as The son of a former sports book, if I was a betting man I’d bet on one or two.

7. Dan Dubeau

I don't think I ever GOT to %95 lol. Maybe MY limit, but certainly not the bikes.

8. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Jhonny bae is getting used to brides maid status. Now the others smell blood in the water he won't be getting second every time.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

So who wants to bet that AB won't win each race this weekend?

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

This guy?

[​IMG]

TX Joose likes this.
  11. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I think AB hasn’t really been pushed yet. I really think he IS riding at 90-95% of his ability . Who knew the delta between Motogp and WSBK was of this magnitude? If AB keeps this up, I see him on the factory team in MotoGP next year.

turbulence and prospected like this.
  12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

If Petrucci doesn't perform and Miller doesn't step up his results I can see that for sure. Bagnaia looks like dog$hit in races.

BigBird likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hell some of us even crash on the out lap/pit road/ cool down lap.....

not me by the way.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

We're 2 rounds into GP, and 3 rounds into WSBK and already you guys are talking about shuffling factory seats around lol.

15. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Damn... how am I supposed to be productive this weekend???

I’m curious if WSBK will limit revs on the Duc? Maybe if Chaz comes into his own they’ll try to level things out a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBird likes this.
  16. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

They mentioned during Race 3 that part of the plan for their test at Aragon was to run with a self-imposed rev limit, in the event the organizers decide to turn down their revs. I don’t think it’ll make a difference in results though.

BigBird and maslov like this.
  17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

If they do reduce their revs, wsbk rules only allow 250rpm changes at a time, so don't expect any obvious changes.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I love seeing motocycles race, but there is a point where the product is diluted. Think we've reached that point. The results are pretty similar in all 9 races.

19. Dan Dubeau

I don't think the product is diluted at all. We're just seeing a dominant combination of bike, rider and team, and they're coming into a series with an already established high level and mopping the floor with everybody. It's not because the rest of the field is so bad (diluted product) it's that AB, the V4 Duc, and the team are just so good. I think it's awesome, and hope for this level of dominance to continue :)

turbulence likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Same top 2 in 9 races in 3 weekends :eek: