1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wills rim repair

Discussion in 'General' started by slickp12, Oct 7, 2013.

1. slickp12

slickp12 Well-Known Member

So I had two sets of warped rotors for me 08 gixxer 750. I called Will sent him the rotors and within 4 days I had them back at my house. Tried them yesterday and they r great. Never met the guy but Mr Will u r he man. Thanks a million

2. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

He has done more than a good job everytime I use him as well

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

i had a great experience with Will...He is definitely a Stand Up guy :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Anyone ever met or actually talked to Will? I don't think he actually exists. :D

5. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

I actually talked to Will earlier this year after Palmer decided he wanted his photo in the RRW Crash Page. Will did a great job on the rims, and was pretty quick with the turn around.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I have talked with him on the phone. I might even have a voicemail still saved. :D
    Ill only post it on itunes! :D

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I have met him in person, he is real.

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

And you're still alive???:D

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You never know. I might just be an errant program trapped in the BBS.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way, that's Frank even if he is pretending to have escaped the matrix for now...

11. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

I spoke to someone claiming to be Will, at the published number, and got great service after a reasonable amount of time, at a great price. :up:

May have called 'several' times before getting a human male on the phone but hey, that quality, at that price, from a one man shop has a minor but acceptable down side. :Poke:

well worth it :clap:

2cents, prices are listed on the web site. if you just include payment and paid return postage in the box, it doesn't even require a phone call.