1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Ohio Legalize Pot

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Razr, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Pro Marijuana groups don't want to hear it, but the only way legalization is ever going to come about is if corporations are allowed to have major (if not total) control of the industry. If Pfizer, Merck, Eli Lily, Gilead and the rest were granted control of it, marijuana legalization would break the speed record for introduction to signed into law time. Marijuana legalization is all about who gets paid. Right now, it's far more profitable for the prison industry and all those connected to it to be able to jail people over a plant that has never killed anyone versus who gets rich if it's legal.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yea I understand that. I've never had any friends die from weed.

I've seen firsthand cocaine usage as well as meth and other "hard drugs"

3. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I don't think it will go, the few people that I know that smoke weed could care less if it was legal or not.

They been smoking it for 20 or 30 years and it has never stopped them from smoking it.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is it ironic Lechay is championing this thing but didn't bother to make himself eligible to vote on it in his "home" State? :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't feel like banning people right now so I'll move it. :D

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well this certainly takes the edge off. :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, now the potheads can post 'til something cool comes on TV like the Matrix or Adventure Time and they forget about this thread. :D

As for legalization of Pot, if there's a way to tax the holy f@ck out of it, have at it. Smokey McPothead might as well contribute something useful to the masses instead of the bottom line of Frito Lay, General Mills and some dope slinger.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  8. ped

ped Banned

nobody is required to contribute shit first of all.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Does that "nobody" pay taxes?

10. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Then why are the rest of us required to provide for their needs?

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh brilliant. Keep the WOD on drugs going. You do realize weed was legal before the government made it illegal don't you? You know, all the reefer madness propaganda and shit...

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:up::crackup:

13. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Not that I never pay any taxes on it, but 90%+ of what I smoke I grow myself. :D Of course I do pay taxes on my electric/water bill so the man still gets me.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

How about you do what you want and they do what they want? Christ.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ckin' awesome! I knew moving it to the dungeon and the vote would bring you out. :D

What's new Bonghit Billy? :)

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm interested in the genetics part of things. Creating a hybred by breading and growing would be fun. Currently the risk is not worth it. But I have given it a thought to go out to Colorado for a summer and obtain some genetics to help start up a small growing facility. The breeding and growing part would be easy. The distribution is another thing.

The richest guy in Iowa is worth over a $billion. He started with nothing breading soybeans. He simplified things while picking traits and genes that he wanted: if it increased yeild. Thirty years later a billionaire.

17. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

If this passes in Ohio you will be allowed to grow a small amount for personal use, but you have to buy the seeds from one of the 10 suppliers! Imagine what that is going to cost you! Not to mention do you really think cops are going to be genetically testing pot to make sure your personal plants are legal?

18. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying, stfu about it, drink your beer, smoke your pot whatever idgaf, I just don't want to hear about it all the time.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who forced you to click the thread and read about it? I want to make sure I stay away from that person.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup: