1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Ohio Legalize Pot

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Razr, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Sure you want to put this in General?

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

No telling. I voted against it because I'm not into state enforced oligopolies. Is supposed to be close though. All the potheads I know think it's a great idea. I couldn't care less.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  4. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I'm across the river in KY, but watching this with interest.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I for one would really love to hear a detailed and in depth analysis on the subject.

6. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Lets hope they do not... We should strive to get back to the Morals of the 20's & 30's. Why must we continue to try to push forward and disregard Moral Convictions. Just to break new ground, do something that no one thought was possible? Well Austin, TX...You may not have legal pot but you now have all unisex bathrooms... Yes, another win for moral decline...

7. ped

ped Banned

you mean back in the days when marijuana was legal?:crackup:

8. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

10 very rich individuals bought their way onto the ballot, with paid for signatures, on an issue that most people would normally support anyways. The problem is in Ohio that the legislature refused to put legalized MJ on the ballot so they went around them. Now we are being asked to give these 10 people a oligoploly with regards to growing and distributing MJ. People don't like (monopolies) oligopolies. This has become less about legalizing MJ and more about voting away free unrestricted enterprise. It will be a very close vote is my guess.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Some of the rich 10 people include a pro football player for the Arizona Cardinals and Nick Lachey.

Jeff McKinney likes this.
  11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I just want all the potheads to STFU EAD and DIAF. I am tired of hearing about it.

12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

It is kind of ironic that the success of this hinges on a bunch of pot smokers... they do not typically seem like the most motivated individuals.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  13. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I don't smoke week or do any drugs. That being said, Mary-J being illegal makes zero sense to me.

It's a fucking plant.

I would not support the legalization of other drugs though.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You may want to ask that this gets moved to the dungeon?

16. ton

ton Arf!

opium poppies are plants, too...

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm for decriminalizing all drugs but I voted no on this one. It's just the devil dangling that poison apple in front of everyone. Don't eat it folks.

18. ped

ped Banned

cocaine and heroin come from plants then they're simply concentrated from there. Morphine, codeine, coca, etc are naturally occurring substances.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

LOLLOL:crackup:

20. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Is there something in the air this week? Seems like a lot of people are willingly offerering themselves up for sacrifice...