1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is France on fire this time?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The usual thing, people throwing stuff and setting stuff on fire. They run out of cheese or what?

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Gas price hike

Gotta admire their spirit.

My dad told me this morning, in Germany the prices are the highest in a while. The government is trying to sell it to the people by explaining it has to do with the draught. Rivers like the rhine are 10 foot below normal level which will not allow the tankers to go fully loaded which in return increases the cost and requires additional truck transportation cost . Apparently it also affects potato prizes!?!. A liter super is one euro 67 today. I told him, regular is a buck 96 here /gal

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's what started it. The scope has widened to pretty much everything.
    It was an unorganized thing that was taken advantage of by far left and far right extremist groups, opposition parties, and most recently, plain old hobby rioters shopping for Christmas.
    I have this theory that the government let it get to this point on purpose. When it was just a peaceful thing, the protesters had the support of over 80% of the population.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Oh and what the hell is a yellow vest?

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Control Rider? ;-)

BigBird likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fondue party

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A banana hammock?

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Asian docking?

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Chinese lifejacket?

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Macroni dude says, "These increases are needed to help stop Global Warming"......iditos.

kangasj likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

There are also uprisings going on in Ireland, Belgium, and Germany but they are essentially blacked out by the MSM. It smells like the beginning of another global conflict.

All I know is this, I will not accept American blood being shed on European soil for a third time. Enough is enough.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I agree. Fuck them. Would we welcome foreigners over here fighting a civil war for one side or the other? Hell no.
    They made their bed. Lie in it.
    I'd feel differently if it were one country invading another. If the French people want to rise up against that progressive asswipe and for once in their lives fight for what's right, have at it Frenchy!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Required bright yellow, reflective safety vest everyone has in their car in case they need to get out on the side of the road.
    I just… Come on, man.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

France :crackup:
    Shit hole country.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Euro leaders want an army.
    Euro leaders are ignoring the wants of their constituents.
    Globalism is a stellar catalyst for war and globalism is rampant among global leaders.
    Russia is very provocative.
    Middle east geopolitics are melting down once again.
    Tension between global superpowers is very high.
    Shiites and Sunnis continue their war, each supported by a different global superpower.
    Many leaders are displaying a territorial appetites, which historically has been a cause for war.
    Global weapons sales are at an all time high.
    The extreme right and extreme left are rising, the middle is being squeezed out.

I hope I am wrong but its looks bad to me.

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

You left out Trump got elected. Surely a sign of the End Times.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Certainly a sign that things have gotten out of hand.

18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Everyone? I thought it was truck drivers only?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, people have them in passenger cars.

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Glad someone stepped in that isn't afraid to rein that shit in or at least steer US away from it...I hope. :D