1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why don't you have a 100cc Flat Tracker?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrayGhost, Dec 6, 2015.

1. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

So, who has a front rain takeoff that they want to get rid of? :) I have one, so just need to find one more.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If you have a slick with some life left, you could groove it also

omatter34 likes this.
  3. omatter34

Well, some people may be able to, but I would have no idea how to do that:D

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You could see if Robby Bobby would do it for you

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Would be no problem at all. However get on eBay and look for a used rain or call stick as he might have one with half a decent side left.

Ghost, aren't you in Mississippi?

6. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I am, about 10 minutes outside of Jackson. I think you shipped me a CBR600 frame a couple years ago.

7. Robby-Bobby

You definitely need to come do Ride Acadeny with Hacker and Coolbeth next weekend then race your bike in Mini Stock.

And I just remembered Omatter, I've got 2 decent used Maxxis 17 inch dirt track tires I'd sell reasonable. They would be way better than rains or a grooved slick.

8. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Man I would love to , but Sunday would be the only day I could come down. I run a car dealership and December is our busiest month. Are y'all doing anything in Jan or Feb?

9. Robby-Bobby

The sweathogg Grand Prix has a road course event which last year the mini stock 100 class was one of the biggest!

Miles Thornton and Yates battled and me and gianotto and Pearson battled and we had like 20 guys everywhere!

10. omatter34

Let me know what you would want for those. I am near Tampa, FL if you have any idea of shipping.