1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whos in for Roebling

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Feb 16, 2006.

1. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

You're not coming up with excuses already just cause I'll be there are ya Boz? :eek:

:beer:

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll try and only doit once, then I plan on moving on down the road :Poke: :D

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

:moon: this if for you eboz when I get ya off the start......
    or when you lap me.......which ever comes fastest......

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Some pre race butterfly's are normal after a, aahh, vertical malfunction...

Thing to remember is, the real reason we are doing this is because its fun as hell.

Go out & have fun, everything else takes care of itself :up:

5. stickboy274

Fun? This isn't supposed to be fun! I'm gonna be the next world champ. V7 and F3's are the fastest way to get there. You better watch out 'cuz I'm comming through!!!!!!!!!!

6. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of any available hotel rooms for rent? My travel agent, Doug Glass forgot to reserve my room. No bonus for him. Jerry, I'll be there just to pick on you. Nick wanted me to ask you if you liked Gladiator movies, or have ever seen a grown man naked.
    eboz

7. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

I'm camping at the track so I never looked into rooms.

Will Doug be making it down? If so you should just take over his room and make him sleep in the parking lot ;)

Not sure about Gladiator movies but I was once in a Turkish prison.

8. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Good Luck to my V6/V7 Brothers. Ya'll keep the rubber side down this weekend. I'll be thinking about ya the whole time I'm stuck at the wedding Saturday Night.

PS - Dyle sounds as jumpy as a cat on a hot tin roof, since the crash ... ya'll might wanna give him some room or better yet, borrow a green shirt from Ed and put it on him. :Poke:

9. Dyle

thats not funny......:tut:

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

You can't beat Boz on the start...............he bribed the WERA grid officials and he leaves when the board goes sideways.

;)

11. MES Racing

Finally got inspired to work on the bike. Was hoping to finish it by RRR. Maybe show up Friday and check it out, if everything was ok, then leave it and trailer, shot back home for the family stuff on Saturday, then return Sunday morning for the races ... but ... :(

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

MES.....

What do you lack doing to get the bike ready?

I am sure a bunch of use will have some free time Saturday evening............do you need a paint job or something? We'll fix it right up for you.

:D

13. MES Racing

I appreciate the offer Gypsy, but I don't like green. Let me clarify "finish the bike" ... I could probably get the bike rideable ... race ready will take more money. Money I don''t have right now. I'm still gonna keep working on it ... and the Boss ... maybe it will all work out.

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Green?! Baby, you gotta earn that color...........let's start off with say.........a nice shade of pink. I think Chip has some extra can's that Doug had left over.

15. MES Racing

Does Krylon make pink? Cause I can't afford a real paint job like Doug had ... even if it was computer generated by his friends ... glad their not mine. :D

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I had Krylon safety orange front fenders for many seasons.

Get that bike prepped and grid up......let the fun begin.

17. Dyle

the kid will be running partial plastic that weekend and im still using the street stuff......bring that thing mess....from what Ive read so far in all the posts its gonna be a full house......should be fun

18. MES Racing

I'm working on it. I would love to be there. I actually like RRR!

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

V7mw recap

So where are we now......

Team Green.......gypsy, yoshi, plus one green bike rider
    Tuning Fork Bikes....Tim, Mark.............Borg???
    Pasta Burners............none?
    The Honda Hord.....Melch, Stick, Greg, V7Jerry, Dyle, Sondyle, Kenny, MES.

.....anyone else???

20. stickboy274

I'm hoping to race there too. Not looking good right now though.