1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whos going to mosport?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by joec, Jul 18, 2017.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Working on getting my shit together.. there's a p1 only race and yes, that's right you heard it, freaking bumpstart race. The weekend.2 classes, 4 races plus practice, is like 180 bucks. They'll do a one ever one dollar license..

50th anniversary of the canadian gp. ​

2. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I'll be there on a BSA B50. Never been. Looking forward to it. It is a wee bit of a hike from Georgia . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Good luck boys.....Bucket list trip for me.

Couple more years (if not less if stocks keep going) and I'll have all the time I need.:beer:

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Mosport is a classic.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I may wander over for a looksee if I get some time. I'm only 10 minutes away.

6. joec

joec brace yourself

Cool! We're talking about heading up Thursday..I definitely suggest doing practice.. before then. Let's cordinate and trade numbers.. j.think I've got Bucky talked into it

7. craig641

craig641 Well-Known Member

I'll be there. You boys are not keeping me up till 5 am this time.

8. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

What he said. There are a few tricky bits at Mosport (like T2, as me how I know, parts of me still hurt ten years after). Very high speed. Some walls and other spots with very little run-off.

9. Blu Flag

Blu Flag Well-Known Member

Since you last mis-adventure the T2 run-off has been paved. Unfortunately the amount of run-off hasn't changed in the last 10 yrs.

10. boyoboy

boyoboy Well-Known Member

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Craig, my heads been shipped out..passport is done..need a helmet but looks like riders discount has what I want.. hone. Rings..tires. can't wait to bumpztart. I should hook the stater back up.

12. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

That's a loooong drive Dave.... you better take 3 BSA so 1 will work......

13. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I'll have Stu Carter along. With his mechanical abilities, one BSA will suffice. :crackup:

Cheers,

Dave

Duck150 likes this.
  14. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

You bringing it in boxes to assemble it in the pits then?

15. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

He he. Yeah, oil containment boxes. :beer:

Cheers,

Dave

joec likes this.
  16. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

It's going to be a long week end..................
    Fortunately it's a BSA so I only have to bring one crescent wrench and a ball peen hammer.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

Lol....the local Norton guys bring a really nice 6".grinder. so you'll be all set. Stu, hope you're really going..be great to see you again.

And craig. You'll never out do yourself from that weekend..you not only elevated yourself to legend status in my eyes, but it also proved to me how much your wife loves you. Lol my hero!

18. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Make sure it is a big one . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

As if you know how to use either.

20. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Well since I will not be making the trip to supervise, I will prepare comprehensive insructions in the use of the ball peen hammer and the crescent wrench. BTW, when will you be down to pick up said BSA? Rum is expected!