1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who would be interested in running bikes in a figure 8's style exibition race???

Discussion in 'General' started by bilet69, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

For some strange reason I can picture a bunch of pocket bikes making the figure 8 thing real fun. The local Nascar track here won't allow any bikes out there since it's surrounded with concrete and there insurance specifically prohibits it.

2. Calamari

Calamari Member

great idea

Like dude, this is the best idea I have read on this BBS in a long time. I just got a new 998 SPS. It’s my fist bike and it’s totally PHAT. I have been needing an event to strut it around. It’s my only bike currently cuz the parents wont give me more room in the garage.

Bring the beer and I’ll bring the bling-bling.

WERD.....

3. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Re: great idea

HHMMMMMMM....... live with parents, new 998, a totally "PHAT" 998 at that... anyone else see something wrong with this picture??

oh yeah... and "like dude"...... nevermine...

4. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

Re: great idea

your kiding right??
    or are ya really interested? it is mean its a big oval ya cant get to spread out in 8 or 10laps??????????........can ya

5. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

sounds like good squid control to me. I am all for it but I will stay in tx.