1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was taking pics at VIR?

Discussion in 'General' started by Peanut, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Looking for some from the supersport race. Anyone?

2. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

I have a few I took. I'll see what I can do tonight, if I can get them all downloaded, I'll email em out. (I'll check to see that they came out alright first!)

3. biffleg

biffleg Member

Peanut -

I was there and was lucky enough to obtain media credentials. Had my photography partner there as well. We were there to mainly get pics of L. Acree and J. Moss. What are you looking for from the Supersport race? Might have it.

4. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

who are you peanut? i was there to see jason , lee and opie as well. do i know you?...........

5. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

i got some video....

6. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

peanut is Ned Brown

7. Jugglenutz

who's ned brown?

8. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Uhh me. Let's see here...

I'm a bike addict, a Capricorn, 5'8" with light brown eyes and a bald head. I have a 6 year old daughter and my hobbies are sleeping, snowboarding, skateboarding, and riding motorcycles. My goals are to get enough money to do be able to do nothing and ride bikes all the time.

:D

Ok?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2004
  9. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

when you achieve your goal can you please over achieve it so you can afford to cover my expenses too???

Gian :beer: :D

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I think the only pictures I got from the supersport race were pretty bad, but I'll check anyway.. Need to upload them to the computer. I know I got one of the Yamaha boys doing burnouts in turn 4 (before all of the smoke) and one of Hayden doing his victory lap, but I'll have to check on what else I got.

11. Jugglenutz

Maybe i can help you with that....like investing in real estate? I am gonna start a newsletter for investors who are interested in properties that come available....

And oh yeah...we need to go snowboarding at wintergreen...i'll teach you how to do some 3's :D

12. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Anyone get any pics of FX race/qualifying/practice? :D :D

13. biffleg

biffleg Member

WebCrush -

Sent you a PM

14. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

I've got Saturday pics from the inside of turn 3 and Sunday pics from the outside of 17 where Pegram went down hard.
    Gotta load em on disc but what numbers are you guys?

15. Chip

Chip Registered

soooo...you single....;) :D :clap:

16. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

I am 818, if anyone got pics of me crashing in 4 on friday, or clipping the curbing on the rollercoaster during FX qualifying, let me know, I am dying to see now a bar-bending tankslapper look like :D

#249 Well-Known Member

18. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

I was #60. Let me know if you have anything

19. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

These you? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

no the scooter was faster :Poke: