1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else is as good a Dad as me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Apr 6, 2012.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

Pfffft!

I had my 2.5 year old son last night while mommy worked.
    So we worked in the garage for awhile, (he hands me tools, or "works" on his bike),
    then we went to Cycle Gear in Columbia, SC.....where we ran into Stickboy-Derek B.
    We hung out for awhile while my kid threw a tennis ball around, & chased said ball wherever Derek or Jeremy kicked it.... I tossed my responsibilities for any damage done.
    Then we went to Hooters for some grub, then swung by & saw mom at work. We kept the partying to a dull roar, & were home & in bed by 11pm.

2. MDGeist

MDGeist Tropical Splash rider.

I have three girls, who live with their mother, and during the summer we rock our weekends like this...
    IMG_0772b_8x6.jpg

That's my oldest in the middle launching her toy.
    As long as we don't lose or destroy one, I'm considered a pretty snazzy daddy. LOL

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I took my girls swimming with dolphins down here in playa del Carmen mexico... Then went to bed at 9:30. Been getting up at 4am just about every day... Coffee.. tequilla.. Repeat...

4. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

I make a pretty damn big sacrifice for my 4yr old every spring. DisneyWorld. During. Sprink fuckin Break. There isn't enough booze in that entire zipcode to make that traffic, and the people, fun. But she loves it, so I'll do it again next year.
    Having said that, it comes with the benefit of going to Daytona.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My 8 moth old has 6 teeth coming in at once. I was up every hour last night so Mom could sleep. Now my 3 y/o and I will spend the morning watching Doc McStuffins and Wonderpets.

6. So far this week I have been from Ga to Mi and back, had to drive because I waited.too long and flights were sold the f#ck out. Been to 2 eater egg hunts, a bday party, fishing twice, half day on the lake, two nights at Great Wolf Lodge and when we were home playedWii with the kids til my arms felt like they were going to fall off. All this while have a.wife that's 8 months pregnant, work conf calls and finishing up the babies room. I want to go back to work Tuesday to relax.

7. But the wife and kids are happy so that's all that really matters.

8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Never consider myself the best dad in the world, but as long as they do, that is all that matters to me.

Was letting the 3yr old twins ride aound the yard and field on their Suzuki LT50's. Luckily, they never ran into each other (this time).

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Kids are a big pain in the ass. Duct tape fixes all that:

[​IMG]

If the tape is fresh, you can leave them there all night while you go score hookers and blow.

OK, I'm just kidding. About the blow.

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I tried explaining gravity to my five year old tonight. That went well.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's so tough? You hold the kid off the floor a few feet and explain that if there were no gravity, you could let go and they'd just float. Then let them go and explain its gravity's fault they're now crying. Simple concept.