1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who doesn't love the beach

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Jan 16, 2019.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Hurricanes?

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

What about them?? Earthquakes, Floods, Tornado's, Wild fires, Droughts, Tsunamis, War, Famine, Genocide, diseases, poverty???? Hurricanes/ Typhoons come and go, we deal with them and move on. At least now compared to 100 years ago, you know when and where they are coming

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

That snake is exactly why crocodile dundee carried a giant sword knife.

Banditracer and AJ like this.
  4. fastfreddie

Just saying if he lived in the path, moved away, then wondered why he moved...maybe the idea of losing everything weighed on his mind?
    I know people living on the Outer Banks and when asked why they risk the loss, they say "Look out the window."
    I get it, but it may be a bit much for some depending on what they have to lose.

5. Captain Morgan

Get your point but world wide the paths of hurricanes/ typhoons effect pretty much every tropical/ sub tropical place on the planet, there are much more scary natural disasters with no warning. A hurricane is just a storm

6. fastfreddie

Yeah, I'd be havin' a party. :D

7. Captain Morgan

You know it, work and everything else shuts down, nowhere to go or be

8. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Kinda looks like my front yard now. Tilloo Cay, Abaco, Bahamas...

lizard84 and rd400racer like this.
  9. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

you forgot the photo where the great white comes and whips both their @sses! :)

10. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

That I could deal with.

11. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Nice Just a short boat ride to Pete’s Pub

12. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Love the beach...in the mornings and evenings. I have no desire to do my best "Thanksgiving Turkey" imitation during the daytime. Having said that, probably the best, most relaxing week of my life was spent on an almost deserted Outer Banks (late September) in a rental house right on the ocean...

13. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

i like making my own carbon honeycomb skim boards... i stay close to shore with my iron rich hemochromatic blood.(apparently raw shelfish bacteria is deadly for me uncooked or open cut)... glad i found out when i was 25 lol.

14. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

And that might just happen this afternoon!

lizard84 likes this.
  15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I like sitting on the beach, under a tree in the shade with a light breeze, reading a good book, listening to some music and drinking something with rum in it. Or scuba diving/snorkeling. All of which I will be doing next month in Mexico :D

16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You meeting up with Jim?

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'd actually like to meet the guy. He had the most awesome racing pit pics.

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Well don't say to anyone there "I'd like to meet Jim Race" you never know where you might end up.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The problem with that pic is the wrong gender is wearing the bikinis. Other than that :clap: