1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to pick up e-track?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hotfoot, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Looking to buy some e-track cargo rails, anybody know what retailers carry it? I'm in So CA. Tried local hardware store, Harbor Freight and Tractor Supply with no luck, Home Depot and Lowes websites say it is shipping item not available for local pickup. Online ordering (DC Cargo Mall, Amazon, US Cargo) will take a week to get here. Any other ideas where to get it, what type of stores would typically have it in stock? I'm looking for 4-5' rails or longer, not 1' sections. Thanks in advance for any ideas, I didn't expect it to be hard to find.

2. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Got Northern Tool in your area?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Find a semi trailer supplier or check local race trailer places.

4. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

call freeway trailer sales in escondido and ask if they have it?
    (760) 745-3970

they have almost everything ive ever needed for trailer parts. you are in murrietta or temec right? not too far, if you time the traffic right.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:stupid:

Go to Fontana, Ontario or anywhere lots of warehouses are and look for truck shops.

6. In the middle.

mpusch likes this.
  7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

etrailer.com

gapman789 likes this.
  8. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

Been a few yrs since I bought some but got it at Tractor Supply.

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Stuff has gone up like everything else. used to get 20ft pieces reasonable. Depending on your budget, if you want used go find an old tractor trailer stotrage or junkyard and give the dude like $20 and usually they let you unbolt a lot of it.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. Hotfoot

Wow, that is a great idea.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. Hotfoot

I'll give that a try on Monday, I will be up that way.

12. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Amazon or ebay. Shipped to the house

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

love this idea

I bought a bunch a while ago, and it seems like it's way overkill for bike and race stuff hauling, and once you figure out where you need it you'll only end up using 3" of the 3 foot piece you bolt down. If I did it over I might try L-track; more $$ but lower profile.

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I bought mine from Amazon Prime. Showed up n 2 days. My only complaint was that it said powder coated and it was painted. Other than that, no worries at all.