1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy Jeep accessories

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Dec 6, 2023.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

My sister got a Jeep JL, and I want to get her something for Christmas. Where are the places for Jeep accessories? She's mentioned a cargo tray and rear tail light covers.

2. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

WeatherTech for tray

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Quadratec is where I get most of my stuff.

They send me a catalog quarterly that I end up perusing on the shitter. That generally leads to me deciding I just need to have this thing that I didn't know existed before said dump.

crashman likes this.
  4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Quadratec or Extreme Terrain. You can talk both into deals with a phone call.

5. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

If you google Jeep accessories...you'll find 3 million places to find jeep stuff...it's everywhere.

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Flannel shirts, boots, and a wallet chain are available pretty much anywhere.

tiggen likes this.
  7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

he said jeep not Subaru Outback.

tiggen and YamahaRick like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quadratec was always a favorite of mine or direct to Rubicon Express for lift stuff.

Weathertech for the cargo liner, amazon is usually decent pricing. Talk her out of the light covers if she'll actually take it off road, all they'll do is bend metal if something is hit rather than the light just breaking - the light will break either way :crackup:

9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

JC Whitney!

TurboBlew, 5axis and ChemGuy like this.
  10. SuddenBraking

Forreals? I didn't realize that was a thing.

Might be I do need that catback exhaust after all.

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Bought a set of wheels from Extreme Terrain, got contacted by a sales rep after I signed up for an account. Rep told me to put them in the cart and he'd add a discount to it. Was worth it even though I get a lot of promotional emails now, they are tolerable because they announce sales and open box items.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Thank you, guys!

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

get her a gaggle of dash ducks... supposedly a "jeep" thing atv people dont understand? :)

14. Quadratec usually has some Quadrapac deals. Weatherec liners.

15. SuddenBraking

The first time I got one of those on my handle I had no idea WTF was going on.

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Easy on the Outbacks!! I'm at work building those!!

17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

And lots of "women" named Chuck in Portland and Denver thank you for that. :D

brex likes this.