1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did the Wera website go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitdad42, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

Russians? Chinese? Who shut it down?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What? Works just fine for me. The russians and chinese are going after you?

3. Pitdad42

It comes up with the front page but won't go to schedule or other tabs, says website not found.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're in the wire!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

maybe sean hasn't loaded that stuff? I know he was working on a bunch of stuff.

6. Pitdad42

Hope that is all it is.

7. Pitdad42

This is what I get.
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/FeO/include/config.asp, line 118

8. Thatdudeguybro

Thatdudeguybro Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Interestingly enough, I'm studying to get my certification in SQL Server administration. I've not seen that particular error before, but it seems as though there may have been a permissions issue for accessing the drivers that allow the application to interface with the database?

Edit: I'm thinking that if there is work going on, there just may be some switching around of config files or something like that (ie the one referenced).

9. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

blow the claymores

DucatiBomber likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's broke, emailed the code monkey.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

It's a retaliation attack on DaveK.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Turns out it was a guy burying cable at our office cutting other cables - one being ours. Got fixed this afternoon.

Pitdad42 likes this.
  13. Pitdad42

Good news, hopefully someone will be answering the email I sent through the website.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Through the website? There is no email functionality through the site. Did you sent it to [email protected]? If so I should have received it and either answered or sent on to Evelyne or Emily as needed. Our email server isn't in the office so I was getting them all weekend. The cable being cut did keep them from being online yesterday (also Evelyne and I had a meeting that took up most of the day) so if it was something for them you should get an answer in a little while when they get to the office.