1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheels racks/Tire trees

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by outtacontrol, Aug 5, 2018.

1. outtacontrol

outtacontrol Well-Known Member

Single and double with or without wheels. All powder coated with stainless steel axle rods which have an extra offset to fit wheels with or without sprocket carrier.
    Great way to protect those rotors from getting dinged or warming up another set of tires. Or just safe storage wherever.
    I currently have red, blue, green, black and florescent yellow singles ready to ship.
    2 green doubles and 1 black single with wheels. Made up as well.
    Singles - $100
    Double- $140
    Single with wheels - $150
    Double with wheels - $200
    That's Canadian funds and shipping and paypal fees is extra.
    Wait time on anything not pre made is 2-3 weeks as this is something I do in my free time. (Why cost is so cheap)and my powder coat guy is usually a week to 2 weeks depending on how busy he is.
    Best way to reach me is email, [email protected]

Tyler.

Attached Files:

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

These look great! Sweet hobby to fund your riding in the off season.

outtacontrol likes this.
  3. TheScarpino

TheScarpino Well-Known Member

4. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I have one of these pretty nice quality

outtacontrol likes this.
  5. slowpoke6

slowpoke6 Active Member

Just recieved mine. Great quality and communication.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

6. outtacontrol

outtacontrol Well-Known Member

Just made up another bunch of these. Lots of single set with no wheels. A few of the others at powder coaters now.
    Any colors I dont have ready can usually be made, painted and shipped in 2 to 3 weeks.
    ( just noticed my original post reads 2 to 3 weeks plus a few weeks for paint. Thought I'd clarify, usually less then 3 (possibly 2) weeks to actual shipping.

Tyler.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018