1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats wera think of my new project?

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by chuck1234, Feb 23, 2011.

1. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

Yes past tense. I built that bike back in 1998/99. Never did race it due to growing family size/cost. Sold it to a WERA racer out of the Atlanta area. Never heard how he did with it. Vibration was intense with that big single in it. It actualy cracked the fuel tank on one of the test rides.

2. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Haha that's awesome... When i was reading your post and wondering to my self, I couldn't help but think that maybe it spontaneously combusted out of sheer terror of it's own existence. That thing looks sick :up:

3. moke

moke Well-Known Member

Nice bike!

4. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

Mookie, what exactly is that, and more importantly, is it for sale?

5. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

i'll hook you up with the owner in Tampa/St.Pete.names Bill, Bill Bond... er... wait.

6. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

7. erichsoncycles

erichsoncycles Well-Known Member

looks like an old IT 175??? am I right am I right .. OR a YZ 125 I'm the IT though
    great looking project... everyone should have one of these!!

8. erichsoncycles

looks like an old IT 175??? am I right am I right .. OR a YZ 125 I'm the IT though
    great looking project... everyone should have one of these!!

9. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

81 IT i am told.
    titled- 3000 dollars ( i am told) which, MUST be lurking in that custom tank and seat unit.

10. DocGF

DocGF Doc

Actually 396cc

I was thinking of the displacement limit for cubman and formula 2 (formula rules since bike is not based on a production street bike). But I have to agree, if 421 was legal, it would make an awesome package, especially with fuel injection.

11. erichsoncycles

who owns this ... where did he or she get the tank and seat... they are sweet!!!!!!

12. erichsoncycles

who owns this ... where did he or she get the tank and seat... they are sweet!!!!!!