1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your favorite and least favorite parts from your GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Wrong.

I didn't crash and take somebody with me. I might ride aggressive sometimes, but im not a "crasher". If you take away the throttle sticking at Tally in Feb. of 2013, I have only crashed once since 2009 (lowside in C-SS Expert Qualifying a couple years ago).

The incident that originally brought on the "Broomed" thing was when I stuffed somebody in T12 at Road Atlanta and we made contact, sending him off the track. I didn't crash, I kept going.

I knew we made contact, but I didn't know he actually went off the track until it was talked about on here a week or so later.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Dammit I can't find chris "broomeing" Fassina on the grom at gnf lol

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was a lot closer than that other guy.

5. Yep. I have never had problems admitting when I fucked up. I did fuck up because it happened earlier in the day and turning the bike off/on again "reset" it. In hindsight, I should have loaded it up right then. But as far as the crash, that is what happened.

Livengood put my bike on the dyno, started it and it immediately went to redline. Then he pulled my ECU, put it in his bike and started it, same thing.

Put a new ECU in my bike and it hasn't happened since.

6. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Pretty obvious here that Clarence hacked your ecu in the night. That sneaky bastard.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

:crackup:

8. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

So i saw this video link and thought "brake issue crash? This will probably be a good crash video lol" I was all excited to watch it until I saw you get right behind me going up the hill. Then it quickly turned to "ohhhhh fudge" haha. Thanks for avoiding me and everyone else in front of you! that crash looked scary, especially when it looked like you were going to slam into the wall. Glad to see you are ok!

My good: First time at the GNF and had some awesome battles with many new riders! Also got a 2nd in expert 750 superbike which was cool. plus personal best laptime for my second time at Barber 1:31.6.

My bad: Level of talent at the strip club thursday night, the leaky track sweeper, and the lame 2nd place plaque lol. plus the whole returning to reality thing at the end of the weekend.

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I initially read this as "leaky track stripper" :Puke:

10. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

You don't like seeing a snail trail across the stage?

11. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I won't lie... I almost shit myself when I made it through the gravel and kept going. Then the lizard brain kicked in and I jumped off the bike.

Congrats on the 31! That's hauling the mail at Barber on any bike, much less a 600. Hope to see you again next year. :up:

12. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

really love that saying "hauling the mail" lol.. :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was yelling at you to jump off about 5' into the gravel, I was happy when you finally listened :D

14. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

Thanks! I'm sure I will be back again next year :)

15. jeffr1ey

heard you guys were yelling up there about me getting out of the gravel in turn 1 as well.. that shit is tough to get your bike out of.. lol.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We don't yell at people pushing in gravel, we shout cheers of encouragement :D

Most of us have btdt, it does suck for sure.

17. jeffr1ey

lol.. man i was really trying to get it out.. :D

18. dickie doo

That makes 2 of us. :D

If you plan on running those lap times, please stay hope. MMMMMKKKK, thanks. :crackup:

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

home

Glad you're ok DD.

20. dickie doo

Damn... posting on a conference call got me again.

Thanks Richie. :up: