1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what the hell is going on with my fedex delivery?

Discussion in 'General' started by turbulence, Feb 25, 2020.

1. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

is it stuck in an endless loop? will i ever see it or will it leave the facility each morning only to return each night?

Attached Files:

2. turbulence

as a side note, no, i have not clicked the need help button :crackup:

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I had something similar happen with a set of forks, even though it was marked fragile they put them on the bottom of a pallet and it just kept updating like that until I called and bitched at them.
    Then they finally agreed to unload the pallet once I went to the facility and talked to them in person and I was able to get my forks, the whole thing went on for over a week.
    So long story short FedEx sucks ass.

turbulence likes this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ugh. I just ordered one of Mika Zibinjad’s sticks through them. Eff.

TSC_113 and rd400racer like this.
  5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You and I are probably the only two people that know what the hell your talking about:D Mika is the man, and he still has Kreids to feed him the puck!

Oh, and FedEx sucks

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's either hockey sticks or carb sync.

rd400racer likes this.
  7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Correction! They all suck ass when you're waiting on something. I especially hate when the USPS claims to have tracking numbers but its doesnt seem to track in real time like UPS or Fedex.

turbulence likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

A couple weeks ago I had several cases of Legend Performance 2 stroke oil come Fed Ex. They drove right by my shop and left it on the porch at one of my Amish neighbors. :rolleyes:

track wagon and turbulence like this.
  9. turbulence

:crackup:

10. rd400racer

I'll have to say that USPS, UPS, Amazon and even DHL are fantastic with my shipments. But here's how bad FedEx is...

I live in a gated neighborhood. I have the code listed in my shipment info for every service I use and they don't have one single problem with it. Except the morons at FedEx. A couple weeks ago I ordered two chainsaw blades on Amazon. For some reason the seller used FedEx. These originated from California. 4 days go by and nothing. Then I get a message that FedEx couldn't deliver (because the driver was too lazy to open the gate) and sent them back to California. Then the seller calls me direct and asks me what I want to do. I said I want my blades. They ship them back to me and this time the driver takes the 2 seconds to enter the code and I get my blades. These two items that cost $25 total went from CA to Louisville and then back to CA and then back to Louisville.

I have no clue how these people make money.

turbulence likes this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

True but putting fragile stuff on the bottom of a pallet full of boxes and then refusing to unload it So I could have my stuff after already waiting a week for them to find it, is pretty bad imo hahaha

speedluvn likes this.
  12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I apologize but I could'nt understand anything after your last above comment. :Poke:

Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  13. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I know who Mika is Former Sens player!

Ducti89 and rd400racer like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FedEx Ground and FedEx overnight are night and day different from each other. Ground sucks ass.

noles19 likes this.
  15. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

The Fedex Express guy plays with my dogs every day. He throws the ball for Duke, he plays rope tug with Bailey.

The UPS and Amazon people are scared of my dogs and run from them, lmao

fedex ftw

turbulence and track wagon like this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Broome works for FedEx now?

Sabre699 and notbostrom like this.
  17. Ducti89

Ill be at the Rangers v Flyers this Friday. One of the guys who runs one of the teams i play for led me to pro stock hockey. Theres cool used nhl equipment there. Anyways, im playing with shaft flexes and curves now and stumbled on Mika’s stuff. Stick is supposed to arrive this Thursday.

18. turbulence

update! it came!

everyone can relax now. disaster averted.

19. rd400racer

Excellent! Any idea what flex it is? I used a 100 CCM with a Shanahan curve in my days. Had an L6 curve if I recall. Mika sure looked good in OT last night. The Flyers will be a tough game...they're playing the best hockey in the NHL right now.

20. Ducti89

75. Mika stands at 6’2 215lbs so im interested to how it works as I use Bauers at 107flex or so. Its a warrior alpha dressed as a Covert. Its a low kick. The stick also sports a slightly more shallow lie, 5.5 as opposed to the mainstream 6.

As for the Flyers, they are seemingly hot right now. Abue-Kubel and Myers have stepped up in their respective positions. Hayes has been a welcome addition and Konecny is having a good season.

rd400racer likes this.