1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what the hell is going on with my fedex delivery?

Discussion in 'General' started by turbulence, Feb 25, 2020.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I think the main FedEx operation which includes overnight is pretty efficient. Ground is local subcontractors and can be hit or miss depending on the area.

UPS has always been the most professional, despite the fact that my dog tried to take the drivers head off one day as he absolutely cannot stand that brown truck for some reason.

Amazon Prime are a band of idiots, at least around here. I have actually ordered less from Amazon because I don't want them coming out here for deliveries.

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

FedEx has by far been the best service for me. I can't tell you how much USPS has cost me and don't ever pay out their insurance, if you can ever get a live human on the phone. UPS is okay as well, normally.

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yes.
    My buddy owns some routes in South ATL. Its a nightmare dealing with his drivers. They DGAF and make like $12-14/hr. And that depot has some background check requirement and lots of routes run from there so these guys quit or get fired from one contractor and go next door and since they have a security badge they get hired cause they can start right now vs 30-60 days fro an off the street hire.

My shitty fedex ground...ordered some brooks bros a few months ago. A suit and sport coat. 2 separate shipments. i was out of town during delivery. Both show delivered. I get home and only 1 box. WTF. Im told no other boxes were left. Also ordered another direct tv box. never shows up, but I forgot anyway. About 4 weeks later a guy from the local community college about 2 miles down the road drops of my sport coat and cable box. The local fedex ground wizards just drop shit off there when they cant find an address. Effing morons.

I am about ready to drop Prime and refuse to buy from vendors who only use fedex ground. Its gotten that bad lately.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think there is something in the way the sound or at least used to sound. Up until the last few our dogs have always gone off barking at the truck but loved the drivers (they usually came bearing treats). Don't disagree on Prime but so far no real issues with them.

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I had a CBR600F3 cylinder head shipped USPS to me. They lost it. Then found it, but only after I filed 3 cases. Wouldn't give it to me cause they said it was "damaged". I'm a guessing it was being used as a doorstop by someone, and they didn't want to give it up. Lucky for me, EBAY refunded my money. But I was super pissed as this was a complete good condition head that was bolt on ready. And I needed it.

*expletive deleted* NTTAWWT

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Lol, my female Lab is the same way, she want to kill a muthafocker driving that brown truck. She tolerates the FedEx guys.

7. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Amazon said my package yesterday was undeliverable and they are returning and refunding the order. I’m guessing the truck crashed or something but worked out for me because it was an impulse buy and I didn’t need it anyway!

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Holy shit I never thought I would feel so out of my depth in a discussion about hockey sticks...

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Its changed so much. I started playing at the end if last summer from a 22 year break and couldnt figure out why i was missing the puck on slap shots. Turned out it was the lie. So i took the stick to the grinder and re shaped the angle. Now I get complaints on my shot. Im pretty sure i fractured a guy’s foot with it 3 weeks ago.