1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what motorcycle related stuff did yall get for christmas?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Dec 30, 2001.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, technically my GPS is a motorcycle related gift: if I get shot down by an F-16 for flying over resctricted airspace this winter, I won't be able to race in the spring... [​IMG]

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i got honey an fzr 400 for christmas.

3. GaTarheel

GaTarheel Well-Known Member

Have you got it put together yet? [​IMG]

4. stickboy274

no! thats the aniversary present. you see when you shop for a woman you need to leave yourself some follow-up gifts. it makes the next present event easier.

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

It's about time you bought that woman a bike! [​IMG] Too cool. [​IMG]

6. rog3775

rog3775 Well-Known Member

my girlfriend bought me a new helment and chicken hawk tire warmers. my mom got me a digital tire pressure guage.

roger
    novice 441

7. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I got a Daytona temp gauge....not the orange one, but the new black one. (Temp guage, not brother.) [​IMG]

Last year I got all the Keith Code books and Dainese body armor.

8. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

roger, go into the other thread and tell those guys how and where you found your girlfriend....we know where you found your mom, in the livingwomb [​IMG]

9. melissa

melissa Sir

I got a Tim Gooding-built safety wire drill bit guide so he won't have to listen to me complain about my 1:1 ratio for bits broken vs. holes. It'll work on hex and allen head bolts, long and short.

Tim is so cool!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amen! We bought a Goldwing which then allowed me to purchase a jacket and gloves as Xmas presents - still leaving the boots, riding pants and other accessories for birthdays, anniversary etc...

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Does a not yet delivered new Motocourse count? If so I got that, a RS Taichi catalog (no, not a set of leathers, the @$#*in' catalog), and some consumables for my Husaberg that I have never ridden, because I can't kick start the F'in thing! [​IMG]
    Oh, and I got some ties and new grey suit to wear to work. So To sum out my gift receipts for 2001, IT SUCKED! [​IMG]

12. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Hey, at least you got something [​IMG]

I used to get a check from the parental units and some of the family (they are terrible gift buyers). But now I get nothing because I have my own job [​IMG]

Waaah [​IMG]

13. stickboy274

glad to see im not the only one