1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of dog do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by onepusher, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Aw, that's so sad. :(

2. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Black Lab, Bella. Just turned 1 year.

[​IMG]

3. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

my wife and I adopted a rescue dog last year. English Bulldog, black lab mix. Named her Desmosedici, Desmo for short. She corners well, but if its a wet race the front end is a little unstable. ill post up a pic later

4. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Idiot savant type:

[​IMG]

5. cleanEG

cleanEG Well-Known Member

This is "Coco" ... Rhodesian Ridgeback / Lab mix....she has no idea she is a dog...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

GREAT pix, Clean!

7. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

We have two, both rescues:

Really have no idea what kind of mix she is. Looked a lot more like a lab when she was a puppy, now she's just unique.

[​IMG]

Yellow lab:
    [​IMG]

8. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

this is Gixxer aka booboo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Holley bolley shortly before she passed. RIP girl.
    [​IMG]
    and the newest addition is Gingerfur
    [​IMG]

9. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

LMAO the pic in the camo hat is priceless!

10. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Chopper

Attached Files:

11. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

I have a three year old Pit female and a 4 year old Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog male. They are both awesome. The Catahoula we rescued and were told he was a lab mutt but later found out what he was. He has a great personality and they both absolutley love our 5 month old daughter. I would post pics but apparently you can't have the same pic in more than one thread. Oh well

12. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

My old lab,rot,shephard,chow mix. Actually found this dog one day looking for aquarium fish. He was in a little bullshit cage and my GF at the time fell in love.
    Great dog, took him to work everyday. He got killed 2 yrs ago. He had a bad habit of biting tires on moving trucks in the yard. He bit a little too hard and got his head sucked in. Good part of it is he died instantly. Worst part was the mess.

Second and third pictures are of my Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I think he's going on 5 this summer. Crazy bastard will literally jump out of a moving boat. If you're swimming with him, you can't go underwater. He thinks he has to rescue you.

Attached Files:

13. b-sav

b-sav Well-Known Member

I have a black and tan coonhound. We got her from a rescue in Kentucky. I always had beagles and black & tans growing up that we used for running rabbits and raccoons. Abby is just a house dog though, she is really really gun shy. All I have to do is pick up the shotgun and she runs and hides! She is great with the kids though.

Attached Files:

14. My girl Bella , Lolly and Bloo the recent adoptee ..he was headed to the pound I just couldn't let that happen seeing he is a Blue Nose and a lot tards are all over that . He is happy smart and snuggly here 30lbs and he growing up fast and smart as whip !

15. oone more of my big boy

Attached Files:

16. rpang13

rpang13 Well-Known Member

Was Calvin a Belgian Malinois?

17. goose705

goose705 Well-Known Member

Abby

This is Abby, she's almost 6, she is an American staffordshire terrier/boxer cross.

Attached Files:

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I've got a collie mix. A mix of what, I do not know. She's such a sweet and gentle dog.

19. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

I have two 40 m.p.h. couch potatoes. :p Both retired ex-racing Greyhounds. The boy, Blitzen is now 13, and my girl, Comet is 12. Got the boy at 2yrs old and the girl at 4yrs. They go with me everywhere, to races, trackdays, even on the road when I travel for work. They just chill in the hotel room.

Blitzen is the white dog and Comet the brown. This is them at the dog park and then both together at the river.

Attached Files:

20. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Boxer/pit cross from what the shelter told us. We rescued him from a "bully breed" rescue shelter.

My Boy Jenks :clap:

0720091314a.jpg

0207101805.jpg

0825091307a.jpg