1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Pit Bull Pete?

Discussion in 'General' started by Turbo Dog, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Turbo Dog

Turbo Dog Well-Known Member

I heard that he crashed at savannah and needed some surgury. I had my own troubles, so I didn't do my usual walking around talking to people. I want to know how to get in touch with him.

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

he was going to have surgury today
    I call tomorrow and let you know
    good riding at rrr Peter
    Ricky

3. Turbo Dog

Surgury for what? Mole removal? What happened to him? I assume he'll be alright. Thanks for the compliment. You didn't do so bad either for riding shag tires. You wanna buy some takeoff's? I'll cut you a good deal [​IMG]

4. cb500

pete has a broken shoulder.
    which he has to have surgry on
    how is the hand
    what kind of gloves did you wear
    no I don't wan't any take offs [​IMG]
    Ricky

5. Turbo Dog

Damn. shouldder injuries are annoying. At least he's close to atlanta where they have good sports injury doctors. Tell him to call me.

I was wearing old technic violators. Bought new ones after I went down. One week later and the palm is growing back.. Must be from all those performance enhancing drugs I've been taking... Why don't you want my takeoffs? They've got plenty of tread left! I'll be at Carolina in a couple weeks. See you there? Seriously, I might be able to loan you a tire or two. [​IMG]

6. 269Fan

269Fan Active Member

7. 269Fan

269Fan Active Member

Wow! A post regarding me, "Pit Bull Pete" ! I notice it wasn't about my being a cherry picker, or placing first, or even congratulating me on my championship season...if the only way I can get on the BBS boards is due to injury, I hope nobody writes about me again. [​IMG]
    For those inquiring, I have a broken right scapula,(shoulder blade) and surgery is scheduled for April 1st (no fools joke) The docs will be reconnecting the bones with plates and screws. (all after market parts)
    I will be at Kershaw, even if it's on a corner working. (not hooking [​IMG] ) They say I'll be out 2-3 months, but I hope to be at Vir fighting it out with the "back of the pack."

Pit Bull Peeeeeeeete

8. Turbo Dog

Sucks about your injuries. Good luck getting better. See you at Kershaw.

9. cb500

just got off the phone with pitt bull peeettteeeeeee.
    hes out of surgry and everything went
    good with the surgry. he sounded good
    why are you interrested in giving me your tires.is that a old joke that I forgot
    back in the day of the f2and f3.
    [​IMG]

10. Turbo Dog

I'm just messing with you, but you can definitely ride a bald tire, that's a fact!!! You wanna buy some takeoffs? You should know better than to take me seriously... [​IMG]

11. cb500

oh I'm not
    its pretty funny [​IMG]
    lets just say I get my life out of my tires
    [​IMG]