1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Can I Use For A Belly Pan on SV

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA872, Mar 22, 2002.

1. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

I need to know what WERA would approve of as a belly pan on an SV besides full bodywork. I have seen guys out there with metal pans on but didnt get to look at them up close. I need this to run the new SV this weekend.

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. DucSoup63

DucSoup63 Guest

MB Motorsports produced a kevlar and fabric strap-on belly pan that works and is approved. And there's always the old, reliable 69-cent turkey basting pan from Walmart (believe it or not). I thru out my old cookware, but i still have the one i got from MB. Look for me at Tech at Savannah if you're interested.
    Mark Garrett

3. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

Would a hospital bedpan work?

4. Thumper

Thumper Saved by Grace

I make a universal fiberglass pan that works great on several different bikes including the SV. I can e-mail pics if interested. It sells for $50 plus $10 shipping. This is how I've funded my racing for the last two seasons. Hope to see you out there.

Will
    WERA / AHRMA #602
    Bare Minimum Racing Team
    "Little is much when the LORD is in it"

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm using an R6 belly now, but just in case I destroy it- please send me some pics Thumper. [email protected]

6. Thumper

Thumper Saved by Grace

Pics on the way

7. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

8. Omar174

Omar174 Well-Known Member