1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you doing for Earth Day?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by healthhut, Apr 22, 2009.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I peed in all of your wells... :D

2. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Only of you burried them in the earth..you know fertilizer...makes things grow.:up:

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

run 'em through the wood chipper first. they mulch better.

*plus you get to run the wood chipper. how cool is that? :up:

4. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Got to respect a man who truly cares about the environment.:D

Just remember to remove the Birkenstock's, they would jamb the chipper..:up:

5. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

I planted a whole bunch of seeds, just can't say what kind or where I planted them.:D

6. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Why aren't conservatives funny?

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Perhaps if you Utopians had a sense of humor you'd see the humor.

Of course, your heads would explode when you realize that you'd have laugh at yourself.

Into the wood chipper with them! :D

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I ended up walking my Birk's to the pub for a veggie burger. :cool:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We are, we just aren't laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

10. healthhut

healthhut Expert #18

So last nite I tried to run over 3 squirrles(there crafty), but i got a bunny and a spotted owl(12ga). Then I used my hoyt bow to gig my neighbors cat(bastard wont get on the car anymore). I think i will extend my earth day celebration through may.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

An excellent plan sir. There is so much carnage left undone.

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I put in a new wheel well liner and underpanel in the M3. Putting together a pricelist to turbo charge the sucker. Stage 1 at first with room to grow to 15-18psi boost. That should help me do my part for carbon emissions.

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Dialed up the Bully Dog on the Duramax to extreme, went out to "smoke" some yuppies with open windows.

14. 999

999 Well-Known Member

You might be one exception. :D

But seriously- where is the right wing humor? Other than Glennbeck, that guy's a riot.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't know. I don't watch much TV, so I don't really know what's on. In the case of the current administration, comedians may be cautious about being labeled racist for criticizing this early in the game. I'm sure material will present itself as the inevitable gaffes pile up.:D

Another possibility is that the humor is there, but because it's your guy, you don't find it all that funny.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Another possibility is that the humor is there, but because it's your guy, you don't find it all that funny.[/QUOTE]

No Way.:D

17. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Doesn't have to be all about Obama does it? Oh, never mind. :D

18. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

My bet is Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock will break the ice on Obama. Then every comic who is hording material will let it fly. I'm really hoping for a Chappelle comeback. :up:

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Just thought about his spoof on Morgan Freeman! (Impact?):crackup:

20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I had a shareholder meeting at a Race track (Road America) for Earth Day. Burn those fossil fuels at single digit miles per gallon!