1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA racers/Jennings/ Trackdays/ Oiled Track/Man vs Woman fight club/Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Snazzy, throwdown, DirtNap and 13 others like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

actually the track fairings on the panigale were just put on in brand new flat black :D

also made me come up with special titanium bolts for safety wire :D

[​IMG]

TLR67, t11ravis and G8rDuc like this.
  3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You know it will be way more than three

G8rDuc likes this.
  4. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Guess I'll repeat this here too:

You guys are not doing our sport any favors with this type of public beatdown. If JGP doesn't tech bikes, this kind of thing can and will happen. Car track days don't tech, but they do require a tech sheet signed by the driver or a shop. This is Facebook at it's worst.

I'll also add the following: I don't know either of the participants, but I don't understand some people's motivation with keeping this argument going. Granted this is a forum where most of the threads have marginal value outside of pure entertainment.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

so what was the question again ? :D

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So I have a few follow up question.

Do we have pics of the oil offender? Because just like hot teacher cases, we judge on looks here.

Did Daniel really take shower videos? What equipment is best for that? Asking for a friend.

DaveK can officially suck it.

Broome literallycant just write one paragraph:)

Snazzy, LD, MELK-MAN and 6 others like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fucking hell, I missed the passing out of the pitchforks and torches. I'm gonna look like an ass marching with this damn snow shovel. :(

DirtNap, Pixelator and TLR67 like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically same as every other day?

:D

9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This thread is stupid.

Since I will be there all weekend, I just want to know if they cleaned all that shit up well.......

the muffin man and Laz like this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Stuff happens. Hope you continue riding and enjoying it.

11. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Shit dude, you're the one that started this party here - I would have figured you already would have friended her on FB and invited her out to the dirt track..... :D

t

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well don't miss the final call for volunteers to clean it up if it isn't or you will have your own thread. :D

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I agree 100%... Glad I'm not on that crap...

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well with my putteresque complection, I'll glow like a torch. Just won't have that same flickering effect. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. IndoR1yamaha

IndoR1yamaha Well-Known Member

Hahaha

17. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm also going to take a gigantic, post-coffee dump in the bathroom and NOT hold the handle down for 10 seconds.......

Odilup, Sabre699 and G8rDuc like this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dammit.

19. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I believe you about everything including the way he talked to you. pick yourself up,dust this stuff off , get the bike squared away and get back out there. I myself look forward to seeing another female rider out there Ignore the negative mean remarks(easier said than done I know) and surround yourself with the good guys . The one ones that are positive helpful encourage teach and lift you up instead of put you down. Hope to see you at a track soon!

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that in 2017
    ANY Motorcycle is allowed to circulate on ANY Race Track without the Fkn Drain Plug Safety Wired....
    If you can't safety wire the bike you shouldn't be riding it....SLMF'rs.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    cav115, Pixelator, BEi Racing and 9 others like this.