1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wera BBS Weekend 3/16-3/19 Recap...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i think it would be a good idea to have a weekend recap every Monday to fill in everyone of all the shit they may have missed reading. a cliff notes version if you will, as some of the threads do get really long...feel free to add any info if I've missed, but here's my take of the big news.

1. Daytona...everyone agreed the racing was great in every class, in the end Wera BBS'ers made fun of winner Joey Pascaralla's hair. :down:

2. Wera at Roebling...some more stuff was stolen, the racing was fast as far as I could tell on mylaps, and the turnout was good. only bad i've read is motojoe took a tumble in T9 and was rashed up(you can read about it in about 4 threads on the first page if you want). Yay Wera! :up: Sorry Joe. :(

3. Lever pulled a Lever outing Leigh Diffey when in actuality the mistake was all Lever's. He admitted it like a man, but we all still had a good laugh at his expense. A win I say for everyone, including Lever, since he apologized. :up:

4. Skip let the Wow! thread die from his end. Not much more to say. :up:

5. Josh Herrin got called out(by Couch Quarterback or something like that) for what looked like a normal racing incident since it looked a lot like what happened at Daytona last year, when most here agreed it was not. Josh was forced to login and deal with the asshatery, as someone noted, to put that to bed. Good on ya Josh! :up:

6. There may or may not be a useful thread about baby products, but since I'm not having one anytime soon, I didnt look there, but it did get a lot of looks. Maybe check it out if your wife has a bun in the oven. :up:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. Chaotic returned: peace and quiet died again.

3. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Looks like you just nominated yourself to write the weekend recrap...

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

but, no one got stabbed with a screwdriver....

5. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

I've been a lurker all week due to Daytona, Kris you summed it up perfect!

I was wondering why Chaotic did post...j/k!

6. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

someone on this board has me angry enough to want to use it ... does that count? :Poke:

7. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Thanks for the summary. Maybe Papa should rename you KliffNotesKris. :up: :D

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

It was only three threads, until you made this one :D

I think the turnout was great it seemed, and the racing was good. No major injuries that I know of, other than me, but it is "minor" in the world of "major" i that it is just stitches. Lots of CLOSE racing and exciting finishes at the event. The stolen stuff is :thumbdown: though

9. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

This is a great idea. I vote to have a daily wrap up thread. It would save me a lot of time.

10. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

8. Kris finally learned how to wipe his own ass!! :Poke: :D

11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

the stuff with the lotion built in is really nice. :up:

12. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I think there was a thread about that a year or two ago. :D

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I like this weekend recap idea! And the racing was excellent at Roebling. Except Tim Hunt needs to either get there the night before so he doesn't ruin my beauty sleep. HAHAHA. It was great seeing all his crew.

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I'm glad I was able to make the list :cool:

As mongo says...you can't fix stupid :cool:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

or go with a little Asian flair and call it Klissnotes.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, don't say that because I think you can fix stupid. Just takes some effort :D

I only say stupid should hurt...the more stupid the more pain.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Daily is a bit much. Weekly would do just fine.

But I ain't doing it so it could be hourly updates for all I care on that front. :D

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Great idea and good coverage, but damn, no vintage?

Gypsy finally arrived with his noodle machine (the lone representative), but decided to make pasta salad instead. GWS!

19. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

I totally love this idea. My ADD cant keep up with all the randomness, a cliff notes version is perfect

20. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

I'd like to add that the weather was spectacular the whole weekend in Daytona. The racing was as good as it gets. With the exceptin of the Superbike snooze fest on Friday. The warm weather also brought out the scantly clad good looking women. Skip, my 18 year old son had his eyes out on stalks the whole weekend. Mine were wide open too.

I left there knowing that the next time someone says; "you ride like a girl" it will put a smile on my face.:up: